Chapter Forty Eight - All The Way To The Solutions

(Patrick's Point Of View)

I wake up with an ice pack perfectly placed on my eye. What the hell? I sit up startled, it falls off my face to the floor. Then, I remember what happened last night.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" Dallon sings from somewhere then he randomly sits next to me. Where did he come from? Oh well.

"Uh, good morning."

"Your eye healed up nicely. How are you feeling?" He hands me a mirror and I look in it. Yeah it was somewhat black, but it wasn't closed either.

"Yeah, if it wasn't for you and I'm okay, I guess.." I hand the mirror back.

"Oh, it wasn't me."

"Then who was it?"

As if in cue Brendon walks in, "Good morning Patrick. I did a good job on the eye didn't it?"

"You helped with my eye?"

"Well, yeah. Mona and Dallon were asleep and I couldn't sleep in all night so...yeah!" He walks into the kitchen and makes coffee. Brendon and his coffee, I swear.

"Well, I should get going. If Pete doesn't hit me first." I get up from the couch. I don't bother waking Mona up, I don't want to wake her up for no reason.

I sigh and think as I walk back, Okay Patrick whatever happens is a sign that you should or shouldn't be with him. I don't want to think that way, but I have to.

I get to the door and is hesitant to walk in, I have to face him regardless. I take a deep breathe, slides my card key in the slot and walks in cautiously. Looking around, I hear sobbing. I follow the sound of it and I see Pete curled up in a ball on the floor next to the couch.

"P-Pete?" I ask cautiously.

"Patrick!" He exclaims jumping up and steps away from me, "I-I am so sorry babe, I didn't mean to hit you. I-I just couldn't control myself...I..." He trails off and sobs again.

"Pete, I forgive you, but it still doesn't take away the fact that you hurt me, bad."

"I-I know. I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore-" I cut him off.

"I never said I didn't. I know you didn't mean it." I walk over to him and hugs him, "it's okay."

"No it's not, I hurt you."

"You didn't mean it. I know when you let your emotions take over you do things you will regret."

"Thanks babe."

I know he's telling the truth because its not like I have known him all my life nor am I married to him. No big deal.

"Your welcome." I kiss him passionately, sliding my hands down from his back down his pants.

He pulls away moaning against my mouth, "Well that was unexpected considering you kno-" I cut him off stickling my tongue in his mouth.

I move from his mouth to his neck, which is his sweet spot by the way. I slide my hands from his pants and up his shirt taking it off. I trace his necklace tattoo with my tongue, I kiss down his chest and stomach until I'm on my knees, I lick his tattoo that is below his belly button. Putting my teeth on his button to his pants, I unbutton and unzip them, pulls them down, he kicks them off. I lick up and down his shaft, sucking on his balls. At this point Pete is moaning nonstop, but quietly. Then, I put my mouth around his member.

"Goddamnit Patrick!" I smirk at the statement while putting my right hand down my own pants and gives myself a handjob. I never have pleasured myself so, yeah.

I remove my hand from my pants and takes them off. Standing up from my knees I take my shirt off and sticks my tongue down Pete's throat. He puts his legs around my waist, our now erected members rubbing against each other. I could come right now, but I don't.

I lay down on the couch ontop of Pete, rubbing my body against him kissing his neck. I finally slide myself into him and that causes a loud moan from him, he wraps his arms around me.

"Fuck! Patrick!"

"Okay, whatever you say." I thrust in and out slowly at first.

Our moans getting louder with each second. Our kissing more passionate. My thrusts faster. Before I climax I stop and remove myself. I lower myself on Pete's body and puts my mouth around him again. Sticking him down my throat and back up again.

"I'm gonna come!" He arches his back and releases inside my mouth.

I remove my mouth from him and sticks my tongue in his mouth still with his remains, while doing so, I straddle him and slides him inside me. I thrust my hips, moaning against Pete's mouth.

"Holy smokes!" I exclaim releasing myself all over Pete's stomach and chest.

"Damn Patrick, I'm fucking jealous of your loads." He winks smiling.

"Yeah, yeah," I peck him on the lips and rest my head on his shoulder just laying in his arms, "I love you Pete."

"Love you too babe."