Chapter Nineteen - The "I" In Lie

(Pete's Point Of View)

Do you think I'm the one that starts the creepiness in bed? Well if you thought that, you are wrong! Patrick is always the one to get intimate. Well, I try to start it, but he always cowards away. Getting intimate is fun, but all the time, it gets annoying. Especially if you can't start it. I am actually mad to be honest. Yeah it feels good, but come on! Get it? Come on? No you don't? Never mind.

I have been avoiding Patrick all day because he keeps trying to please me again. I am not in the mood for it. If I stay around him to long I am affraid I am going to yell at him and I hate yelling at him. Not only does it hurt me, it hurts him and I cannot handle seeing that. So, it's just better to fucking stay away, but I can tell that is fucking hurting him too. I just suck it up and decide to sit with Patrick on the couch and watch T.V. with him.

"Hey, Pete" He starts then his voice gets no higher than a whisper, "Why have you been avoiding me all day?" Fuck he noticed. Then again, who wouldn't notice they're being avoided.

"I uh...my Bi-Polar is acting up today and I don't want to end up yelling at you for no reason." I half tell the truth. It's true though, it is acting up today. I'm all depressed and shit for no reason.

"Oh okay. I understand." He answers looking at me and smiling. He scoots closer to me and hugs me then his arm slides down above my pants his hand on the button. I move his hand away and he looks up at me curious, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong why?" I lie.

"Oh just wondering." Patrick half-smiles. Then slides his hand under my shirt, pulling it up then kissing my stomach.

"Patrick please." I gently remove his head from me.

"Please what?" He asks.

"Never mind."

"Okay?" He tries again by unbuttoning my pants. He obviously doesn't get the message.

"Patrick stop!" I yell standing up.

"W-what's wrong? You never act like t-this." He puts his head down like a puppy getting into trouble, but still looking at me.

"What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong! When I want to be intimate with you, you coward out! But no, no it's all right if you do! You know how that makes me feel Stump!"

"I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't realize-" I cut him off. Patrick looks down tears falling from his eyes splashing onto the couch.

"You always don't realize things! I fucking hate that about you! You never think things through! You never think of how it makes the others around you feel!" I am fuming now. I feel my whole face and ears burning.

"P-Peter, I'm sorry."

"You think apologizing will fix it?" Pete stop yelling it will just make it worse, he feels bad enough as it is, "Well it won't! You can't just expect I'm sorries will fix everything!" He is sobbing at this point.

"P-Pete, I-I just thought y-you...I-I...I-I...Pete I can't...Please forgive me! Just understand!" Patrick barely gets out.

"Stop! Would you? I fucking hate you! I wish I never met you! You fucking selfish cunt" Fuck, why did I say that, there was no reason to. At all.

"So you lied to me? You brought my hopes up for nothing. You are just like Elisa. You don't love me." He runs out of the house.

I snap back into reality, collapsing onto the floor tears flowing out of eyes and crashing into the carpet, breaking into smaller particles. What did I just do? Say? I really fucked this up big time. The thing is, I can't take it back even if I tried. I am so sorry Patrick.