Chapter Eighteen - Oh Nostalgia

(Parick's Point Of View)

Walking downstairs with a big old tattered box full with photo albums, video tapes and DVD's. "Yo! Pete! You are going to look down memory lane with me whether you like it or not!" I shout.

I set down the box on the floor, grabs. the remote and turns the T.V. off. I sit down on the floor with the box in front of me.

"Hey, I was watching that!" Pete exclaims.

"Now you are not watching it. You are now going to look at old photos and videos and stuff."

"Well I was watching it." He says grabbing for the remote in my hands.

"Nu-uh! I don't think so!" I shake my index finger at him.

"I do think so. Now give it back!"

"No!" I stick it down my pants.

"Like that's going to stop me." He reaches down my pants, which causes me to moan, and pulls the remote out. I grab it from him again.

"Pete, I want you to do this with me. Please?" I give him a puppy-dog face.

"Aw, okay. How can I say no to that?" With that we start going through the pictures first.

Pete grabs one and starts laughing to himself, "What's so funny?" I ask.

"Nothing." He laughs even more.

"Tell me."

"It's nothing."

"It sure seems like something. Please tell me."

"Okay. Well, you see in this picture your ass looks fine and I was just thinking why I was even at the show in the first place." He throws the picture at me like a frisbee. It is a picture of me on stage. My back is to the crowd and I am wearing blue pants with a black shirt and of course I am sweating like a pig, considering pigs don't sweat. You get my point.

"Okay then. I don't have an ass so how is it suppose to look nice?" I set the picture aside in the 2011's pile, "You do realize I just want you to help me organize them right?"

"Yes, but it doesn't mean we have to have a laugh once in awhile and yes you do have one Patrick." He winks at me making me blush of course, "like in this one, this one," he just files a lot of pictures of me on stage. It was kind of creepy. "And finally Brendon giving you a lap dance!"

"He wasn't giving me a lap dance, he was just sitting on my lap with his arms around my neck. No dancing involved."

"Yeah I know, but lap dance sounds better and sexier. Wait, it's not sexy at all, but it's just Brendon so what the heck, it was sexy."

"Well I guess so because 'he' got excited." I chuckle a little.

"Who's 'he'? Hm?" Pete asks raising an eyebrow.

"You know he?"

"Uh, no I don't."

"My penis, cock, dick, whatever the hell you call it. That flap of skin and cartilage that awkwardly hangs between your legs."

"Little Stump." He says. We both burst into laughter. Even though it wasn't that funny.

"Good one. Anyway..." I grab a picture from the box and it is from Halloween. Joe is putting me in a headlock, Andy is just standing there awkwardly like he knows how and Pete is showing his nice booty to the camera. No he did not pull his pants down if that is what you are thinking. "Hey Pete. Do you remember when this happened?" I hand him the picture.

"Yes I do in fact." He smiles.

*Flashback*

Halloween, 2007

It was a crisp night, streets congested with people of all ages running from house to house. It was a beautiful sight actually, well to me anyway. You don't rarely see people get into the spirit with anything anymore. It is depressing actually.

Joe was dressed up at a vampire princess, don't ask. Just go along with it. Andy was just wearing a Scream mask. Pete was Luigi and I was Mario. I of course was the one that looked like a goof because well, you know the reasons why. What are twenty year olds doing trick or treating you ask? The real question is, what aren't twenty year olds doing trick or treating?

The whole night Joe, Andy and Pete would scare little kids then run away or take there candy or do both. I was the one that was not involved because it is mean. So, I just followed them around awkwardly and when they took the little kids' candy, I would take it from them and it give it back. Some kids would hug me, some would kick me, some would do both. I didn't care as long as they got their candy back I was happy.

We go up to someone and I ask, "Would you please take a picture of my friends and I?"

"Sure." The stranger replied with a big smile. I hand her the camera.

The four of us get together doing random, funny things. The person takes the picture laughing. I walk to her and she hands me back the camera.

"Thank you." I say quietly.

"You welcome. And nice costume by the way. Hey maybe we can meet sometime." She hands me her phone number.

"Uh,Yeah okay. I will uh, keep that in uh, mind." She smiles and walks away. I later them find out she was the wife I thought I loved.

After awhile, the streets were quiet and empty. It felt like this whole place was abandoned. Bing Halloween and all, it made it that much creepier.

"I think we should head home it's like, nine in the afternoon. Get it?" Joe nudges me laughing.

"No. I don't." I answer with a confused look.

"You see because it's nine at night, but instead of night I put afternoon and afternoon is used for evening in a way so...yeah?Get it now?"

"No." He just confused me even more.

"Never mind." He takes off the mustache I was wearing and he puts it on his forehead upsidedown. With that we leave to go home.

*End Of Flashback*

"Those were the days." I sigh happily and stare at it once more before putting it in the 2007's pile. I go through the box and pull out a DVD labled Sex Tape in Pete's handwriting, "Uh Pete? What's this?" I toss it to him.

"A sex tape. Let's put in shall we?" He puts it in the Blue-Ray player. It is showing two dudes well you know. One guy is blonde who is on top doing the other guy who has tattoos an has black hair, really hard. The moaning is really loud. Wait, is that us?

"Uh, are these two guys us?"

"Yes why?" He grins.

"Um, just wondering." I can't watch this even though it is really arousing making want to do it again to Pete. "I just can't believe that that's me. I mean..." I trail off.

He leans in and whispers in my ear. "I know and you pleasured me very well." He winks biting his lip.

I turn it off and bring my attention back to the box. We continue looking at pictures and videos. Some brought back good and some tragic memories. We label and sort them then put them in photo albums. It takes us about two hours to finish.

"Finally!" Pete lays back resting on his elbows, "I thought that was never going to end." He laughs then winks at me and biting his lip again. I can't take it anymore.

I crawl over to Pete, push him down on his back and starts kissing him all over causing him to moan lightly and that just makes me even more aroused. I climb on top of him sliding my hand down his pants. Kissing him fiercely while I give him a hand job. With every breathe he takes his moans get louder and louder.

"Patrick I can't hold it!" He exclaims. I stop and squeeze at the base of his shaft preventing from him releasing. His eyes get wide, "Patrick! What are...you.....doing?" He starts jerking and shaking rapidly. I just hold on.

"Helping you out." I smirk.

He is going crazy at this point. Moaning very loudly, "Patrick! Please!"

"Just a little longer. Your not done."

"Yes I am."

"You're not when I say your not." I wink at him and climb off. I pull down his pants and start to swallow him down.

"Pa...! Pa...! Tri....! Ick...!" He is thrusting his hips at this point. His hands tangled in my hair. I do it for another minute or so then I remove my mouth from his member and lets go. "God...damnit!" He releases a lot of himself everywhere. He finally finishes after while. "God damn Patrick! Where did you get that from?"

"To be honest I just came up with it." I shrug. I really did to.

"Well it was awesome. You surprised me." He gradually sits back up still shaking. I even surprised myself.

"Thanks?"

"Your welcome. I think I will not lose this erection for awhile." He pulls his pants back up.

"Yeah uh..." I get embarrassed. I hate it when my insecurity takes over. I get up and take all the photo albums and videos and put them on the shelves. I out the sex tape somewhere safe. I come back and sit on the opposite side of the couch. I avoid making eye contact with Pete. Man, I feel so awkward right now.