Chapter Seventeen - Shopping Date

(Pete's Point Of View)

I wake up to Patrick half ontop of me on his stomach, his arm around my chest and his leg linked with mine. Last night well yesterday was the best of my life. I trully know what "making love" is now. It's not just sex, it's something way more meaningful. You trully make love with the one you love, you share your love for one another and get as close together as possible, but people just abuse that and take the whole meaning away from sex. Yeah I had sex with my past girlfriends and boyfriends and whatnot, but they were not nearly as meaningful as this, in fact they meant nothing to me. It hurt me to see Patrick get hurt at first though. That face he made when I first started to stick it in I wanted to stop, but I wanted him to know it wasn't just pain and misery. He only knew of what happened just a little over a year ago.

Today we are going to get Patrick new clothes and his nerdy stuff considering all of his stuff is at his exwife's house. Unless she already burned them or whatever. I shake him lightly and whisper, "Patrick?"

"Huh?" He says groggily.

"Aren't we going shopping today? It's already twelve."

"Holy smokes! Yes!" He runs out of the bed, grabs clothes and goes into the shower. That was a nice view until he left because he was naked. I should stop huh? Well I'm not going to stop commenting on my hubby's beauty regardless what you say.

I decide since Patrick is in the shower, I go into the other bathroom and take a shower. I would take one with Patrick, but he'll get insecure, which is adorable, but I don't want to do that to him. Especially if he isn't in the mood.

After ten minutes I get out and go downstairs to wait for Patrick because I now how long it takes him. I find him sitting down on the couch, surprisingly, wearing an adorable outfit. A leather jacket over a black cardigan sweater over a black/gray/white shirt, black skinny jeans, black combat boots or whatever the fuck their call, his black square nrdy glasses and of course his vintage Fedora. I haven't been awake an hour and I already am aroused. Damn you Patrick.

"You ready Patrick?"

"Most certainly!" He exclaims jumping up.

I walk up to him and puts my hands on his waist and kisses him, "Damn you look fine today."

He looks away shyly. What has gotten into him? He was all not innocent last night now he is, "Uh, thanks? We really need to get going though." He grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers. He leads me out of the house, "Can I drive? Let's face it, you are a bad driver. No offense babe." He smiles.

"Of course and I know I am a bad driver." I give him the keys.

"Thanks." He gets into the car like a little kid finding out they are going to get icecream. With that we leave for wherever he wants to go.

We go to the mall and walk in hand in hand people looking at us like we are freaks, but I don't care. Just  to make it better I kiss Patrick to let him know "I'm happy with you regardless" I think he got the message because he french kisses me, "So, what store do you want to go to?" I ask

"Lets just walk around and if I come accross something I like we'll bye it." Patrick replies.

"Sounds good to me." With that we go into every store hand in hand. He ended up buying five pairs of shoes, some band shirts, cardigan sweaters of course and much more. We leave the mall with bags and bags of stuff and head home.

For the next fourty five minutes we take all the tags off the clothes, make out, putting his clothes away and more making out.

"Thank you again Pete. I can't thank you enough."

"I already said there is no need to thank me."

"Yeah, but still." He looks away embarrassed.

"Is there something bothering you? You can talk to me about it."

He looks down at his hands, "It's just...I feel you only got with me in the first place because you feel bad for me when it happened."

"Aw, Patrick. That's not it at all. I loved you ever since we crossed paths fourteen years ago. I always wanted to be with you, but I felt you didn't love me that way back so I kept my feelings in."

"Really? This whole time?" He looks up into my eyes.

"Yes." I smile at him.

He just tackles me from the couch and kisses me. I put my hands on his ass and he moans at it. I smirk against his lips. He gets off of me and sits up going back to the other side of the couch, "Sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For doing that."

"Don't be sorry. I liked it." He looks up at me and smiles slighty then looks away again. Damn he is so adorable when he's insecure. I slide next to him, "You do realize you don't have to be embarrassed with me." I put my arm around his waist and kiss him on the cheek.

"Yeah I know. It's just that I am not used to these kind of intamate things. Please understand."

"Yeah, I understand." I hug him and he hugs back.

"I love you Pete."

"Love you to Patty Cakes."