Chapter Forty One - The Trip

(Mona Lisa's Point Of View)

It has been a week since I told Dad and Pete my real name. The weird part was, they don't hate me or anything, but loved me even more. Wait, that's not weird, I love the fact that they didn't. It's funny that they can actually understand what other people feel and they hardly know them. They are calling me by Mona not Lisa. That also shows me that they care, I guess. I really don't know. What I do know for sure, I feel loved for once.

Why do I call Patrick Dad and Pete, well Pete you ask? It's a way for me and for them to understand who I'm talking to. Why Patrick Dad though? I have always liked him way more than Pete and I'm not just saying that because "he changed". I just looked past the sideburns and the chubbiness. Now that he's my dad or one of them? Yeah, I might die. Well Pete I always had a little disliking for, I still liked him though and I don't know why, but he doesn't need to know that.

I get woken up by a Patrick jumping on the bottom of my bed shouting, "We're going to Disney World! Wake up sleepy! Wake up!" He jumps off the bed.

I can tell that we are "going to Disney World" just by the Mickey Mouse ears he's wearing. How adorable. Wait, what's Disney World?

"Uh, Dad?"

"Yes Sweetie?"

"What's Disney World?"

"You don't know? Well, it's a place where...well we will just have to show you when we get there. It's in Florida by the way."

"So, on the other side of the country?"

"Yup. Get ready so, we don't miss our flight." With that he leaves closing the door.

Disney World. Well they just keep spoiling me even more.

I roll out of bed and get ready, pack my stuff in a suitcase and leaves the room. I am excited for this trip and I don't even know why.

"Ready Mona?" Pete asks with wide excited smile.

"Yes, I am Dad." I hug him.

"Then, let's get with it!" Pete exclaims grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the house. Patrick is already in the car smiling like a fool, but oh well.

We get to the airport and it's nothing like I expected, well it is, but it isn't. I don't know, I can't explain okay? We check in or whatever, get check by the security and get we go to the terminal that our flight is departures from. There are these things on the floor like treadmills that make you walk faster, they're pretty cool. There will be at leased an hour delay.

"Well," Pete stands up from the chair, "I'm getting something to eat. Do you want anything babe? Mona?"

"Yes please." I answer.

"No thank you babe."

"Okay. I'll be right back." He walks away.

"Uh, Dad? I know I brought this up already, but why do you two spoil me? I mean..." I trail off a little, "Are you sure I'm not taking advantage of you because it feels like I am."

"Mona, I already told you, you aren't. Taking advantage is saying stuff like, get me this! Or I want this! Can I have this? And you say none of the sort. Pete and I buy you stuff and whatnot without you asking," he puts on arm around me half hugging me, "I think I would let you know if you were. Please don't feel that way. You just aren't use to someone caring is all."

"Yeah I guess so, but," I sigh, "I don't know."

"I will let you know okay?" Dad kisses my forehead before letting go of me. That caused a few stares that's for sure, but I don't care.

We stay in silence before Pete comes back with food, "I'm ba-ack!" He sets my food on my lap and sits on the other side of Patrick sneaking a touch at his crotch and he moans. I chuckle to myself and act like I didn't see or hear anything.

"Pete, we are in public!" He exclaims whispering.

"I know." Pete shrugs grinning taking a bite of whatever he's eating.

I eat the whatever Pete got me, gets up and walks on the treadmills one more time. Before I know it, it's time to go. Oh my god! I get to finally travel in a plane! Oh my God! I mean, yeah. We get on the plane and get in out seats. Wait, I just realized, doesn't Patrick and Pete have a private plane? Oh well. All I care about is that I'm going somewhere that is not Los Angeles. I cannot wait.

(Pete's Point Of View)

I come back from the surprisingly short line. The cashier girl was cute and when she found out "Peterick" was real and I flirted with her a bit, she died from the inside. Hey, it's just flirting. It's not like I'm going to cheat on Patrick, the love of my life, with some random chick. Like he did almost a year ago...never mind. It's the past.

"I'm ba-ack!" I exclaim setting Mona's food down her lap. I sit down next to Patrick and sneaks a touch to his crotch, which he moans of course.

"Pete, we are in public!" He exclaims whispering.

"I know." I grin taking a bite if whatever I bought. I just know I'm hungry.

After awhile Mona finishes her food away and start to walk on the treadmill things.

"Pete? Do you think she's taking advantage of us? She thinks so." Patrick asks.

"No. If she was taking advantage of us, she would be asking us to buy her everything she wanted and so forth. We buy her things without he consent so, therefore she isn't babe." I kiss his cheek.

"Yeah, but how can we pursuade her in not thinking that?"

"She'll realize the difference eventually," I look at the time on my phone, "Oh shit! Out flight is in five minutes!"

"Holy smokes! I'll get Mona, you stand in line."

So, I did. The line was shockingly long. Patrick came and stood by me with Mona, who had a huge smile on her face, that makes me smile huge. We get in our seats before we take off. Mona is by the window, me, then Patrick.

"Oh man, we're going!" Mona exclaims holding my hand.

"It's okay pumpkin. It will be okay."

The plane takes off and she squeezes my hand while looking out the window in aw. Once we get in the air, she loosens her grip with a wide smile. This is going to be a long trip so, I decide to fall asleep, which doesn't take long.