Chapter 4:Library

~Ji Yeon POV~

"You should fought!Aish.That bitch!"

Bona ranted after checking my injured fingers.We decided to hang out here in the library since our last subject teacher before lunch didn't show up.

In short,Absent...

And about the girl who's responsible for my fingers,I found out that her name is Oh Yesung.

I hear lots of humor about her.At first  I don't believe that she is a slut and a freak.But after what she did to me?

I can say,humor's about her are right.

"Its alright Bona.At least someone save me."

I said.I also tell her about Sungyeol a.k.a Mr.Arrogant.

I didn't knew that he has a good side.And I'm really shock that he have one.I thought he's such a big jerk because that was my first impression towards him.

But I was wrong.

"I can't believe that Sungyeol save you!First,Myungsoo talk to you.And now Sungyeol save you!Who's next?I'm getting insecure.The two of them are members of INFINITE.They never talk to anyone and you....Ugh!Sungyeol even save you!"

She said and pouted.She told me that the handkerchief man which is Myungsoo and that Sungyeol are members of INFINITE.

So that's explain why everyone is glaring at me when Myungsoo talk to me at the canteen.And that's why Yesung become a coward when Sungyeol stop her.

I therefore conclude that they are really famous.

"Move on Bona!I'm just going to find some Books."

I said and she just nod while still sulking in the corner.I laugh at her childishness.

I decided to go to the book section of History.

And I saw that nobody was there aside from me.Oh well,I think they're not interested in History.

I saw a book that has a label of 'The Fault in Our Star'

I got curios cause it's not related to History.

I tried to get it but it was place on the very top of the bookshelf.

I already jump and everything but still,No luck.

I tried to get it but someone from behind me get it.Our hands touch in the process.

When I turn around,I quickly step backward because were so close to each other.

I feel the wooden bookshelf on my back.
I look at the man who get the book and my eyes widened.

O.O

"M-Myungsoo..."

He look at the book.

"You already know my name.Oh,The fault in our star??"

I nodded so many times cause I was really nervous now.My heart is beating so fast.I don't know what's happening but it felt awkward somehow.

He handed me the book and I hesitantly get it.

"Gomapta,Myungsoo-sshi"

I bow after saying that.

I decided to walk away but he call me once more.

"JI YEON!"

I face him with curiosity.

"I know we just meet but, Can you Call me Oppa.Oppa Myungsoo,Arasso?"