Chapter 19:Preparation

~Ji Yeon POV~

I was rooted at my spot after Myungsoo blurted out those unexpected words.I just stare at him as I try to process what he said.

Is he trying to say that he likes me?

>///<

"M-Mwo?" (TR:What?)

I ask.He just continue to stare at me as if examining my whole face.I don't want to jump into conclusion. I need to clarify things first.

"Are you really that numb?Why can't you feel that-"

He didn't have the chance to finish his sentence when someone abruptly open the door of the rooftop.

I quickly turn my head to look at the unexpected visitor. My eyes widened.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sungyeol?"

Me and Myungsoo said in sync as we stare at the panting giant.

OMO

What is he doing here?

"J-Ji...Yeon- Where- have....you- been?"

He ask between pants.Did he run all the way here?Ohmygosh!Why am I so stupid?>.<
Of course he run because he's panting!Duh.

"U-Uhm...I'm with Myungsoo."

"I know.I'm not blind.But the class will start within 5 minutes.Are you aware at the fact that you will be late?"

He ask with the blank face and a stern voice.He sounded like Appa.

I quickly froze at the thought of Appa lecturing me with that voice.I suddenly feel sad and my gloomy vibes seems to be back.

"U-Uh...Yeah..."

I said as look down.

"Kaja."

Sungyeol said before holding my wrist but when I look up,He's giving Myungsoo a death glare which Myungsoo return.

We quickly went to our room and every students inside the room we passed by turn their heads to look at us.

It makes me uneasy>.<

We finally reach our room and glad that the teacher was still not here.When we enter,Everyone stop what they are doing to look at us.

Some girls throw me dirty looks and some were whispering to each other.I just hang my head low ad Sungyeol walk and I was dragged of course because he's holding my wrist.

He let me sit first before he plopped down on his chair.

I take a peek at him using my peripheral vision.