Special Chapter #3

Special Chapter #3:Sweet December

~Ji Yeon POV~

{ 5 years later }

"Hana...

Dul....

Set!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"

We all yelled and tossed each others glass. All of us have a smile plastered on our face's as we watch the different colored fireworks in the sky.

"Wahh~Another year!"

Chanwoo moaned and sipped on his red wine.

Its been five years.

Five years of friendship and struggle to reach our dream. We are all happy now. Infinite has gotten more closer to me and my family. I also meet my step sister,which happen to be a go lucky person, making me like her in an instant. Though Chanwoo is still awkward with her,I know they could get along.

"Eomma. Look!I've gotten more handsome this year right?"

Woohyun oppa asked my Eomma.

Groan of protest everywhere.

"Hahaha!Neh,Woohyun-ah!"

Eomma said with a smile as she ruffled Woohyun's hair.

Where are we?

We are in Jeju,We decided to spend the Christmas eve here. All of us. Me and my family,Infinite and they're family plus girlfriends.

Yes,The other member already got their own love life. Aside from Sungjong and Sunggyu oppa. Sunggyu oppa said he will focus on his new job. And sungjong is still young for that.

What happen to me and Sungyeol?

Well,Who would have thought that we can last five years together as lovers?

The once fake couple turn into real lovers.

I look at the cell-liked person beside me. He never let go of my hand even once this night. It felt like his hands are the new version of handcuffs for me.
I'm his prisoner at this state.

Nothing change on us.

We still have immature fights,Wrestle each other an do crazy stuffs together.

"I miss Korea~"

We all look at the handsome man in the laptop screen.

"Hayst!The food looks so delicious!"

He added.

That's Myungsoo oppa.

Yes,We all clear things up. And were all okay now. He and Sungyeol reunite again. And they were like real life brothers because of their closeness.

But sad to say,Myungsoo oppa is not here. He's in America. Because his beautiful girlfriend is studying there.

Yes,He already have a girlfriend.

The girl that truly loves him. Which happen to be Tzuyu. We were quite close with her already. Because she's really kind and easy going.

"When will you go back here oppa?"

I ask and he just smile as he drapes his arms around Tzuyu.

"On New Years Eve. Since Tzuyu already graduated."

He proudly said.

All of us cheer at his news.

"Wahh!!Congratulations eunnie!"