Chapter 27:Appa

~Ji Yeon POV~

I stare out of the window as I listen to some music.The sky start to become dark.Indicating the coming storm.I sigh as I fiddle with my fingers,Still looking outside.

Loneliness

That's what I feel.

Although I still have my family,I feel so lonely.As if a part of me is gone.So cliché I know.But that's how I feel.What can I do?

[Now Playing:White Horse -> Taylor Swift]

I feel my heart ache again as I remember Sungyeol's last word.

'It will never ache for you'

I laugh bitterly.Of course he's heart will never ache for me.He's heart will never broke the way my heart do.

Because I'm nothing to him......

Before I know it,A tear rolled down on my cheeks.

I pursed my lips as I try to hold back my tears.I need to stop crying.Its no use.I will just hurt myself more and more.If I want to move on,I should stop this devastated state of me.

I wipe my tears using the back of my hand.

No more tears fall.

But my heart still ache.

I wish I never transfer to Infinite Academy.I wish I never meet those seven annoyingly handsome and naughty boys.

I wish I never meet Sungyeol.

I wish our path never crossed.

Because if we never know each other,I would never be in this mess.

I wouldn't need to be his fake girlfriend.

I would never fall for him......

And my heart would never broke into million pieces......

But it's already too late.

"NOONA!"

I remove my earpiece before looking at the door.

Standing there was Chanwoo.He seems to deliver a bad news.And because of that,Anxiety start to beckon me.

"What?"

He sigh and walk closer.

"I hear some shouting,On your boyfri- ex boyfriend's house."

He give me an apologetic look.I know he notice how I cringed when he said the word boyfriend.Glad that he corrected though.

"I don't know why they are shouting.But it seems like,They're fighting."

My forehead crumpled.

Fighting?

Impossible!They are brothers. They love each other so much.And if they do fight,What's the reason?

"Why are they fighting?"-me

" 모르겠어요."(TR:I don't know)

He said before looking out at the window of my room.

"But I hear some words like 'Love','Choose','Why you' and some nasty language."

He cringed at the thought of those 'nasty language'

I instantly stood up and look outside.I never hear any yelling.

Duh!Of course I wouldn't, I'm wearing some earphones.-_-

Aish!Never mind!

Love,Choose,and Why you?

It doesn't make sense.Why are they fighting?