Chapter 24:Anniversary Ball

~Ji Yeon POV~

I bit my lips as I continue to look at my shoes.I still feel Sungyeol's stare on me.>.<

Why do he have to stare at me?And why do he have to catch me looking at him?

Ugh!So embarrassing!>///<

"Yiee,Look at how your boyfriend stare at you."

Bona nudged me and show me a teasing smirk.Ugh!Here comes my teasing friend.>.<
I just playfully rolled my eyes on her.

Looking at her tonight,She looks stunning.
I'm nothing compared to her.I suddenly feel envious.I thought standing beside her is a wrong idea.I look like a maid beside her.

Ugh!!!

"You look beautiful,Ji Yeon-ah."

Jeno whisper on my ears.I give him a small smile in return.He looks handsome too.With his white suit that match his prince charming character. He's so handsome.>///<

And before I know it,The special performance ended and everyone clapped their hands in anticipation. I also joined them,The performance satisfy me.I never imagine Sungyeol and the others....like that.

So wild....In the dancefloor.

The music change from hiphop to a slow song.And everyone start to go in the front circle to dance with their partners.

As for me,I bitterly sipped on my apple juice here in our table.-_-I'm so glad I have Bona so that I'm not lonely.And Jeno,Of course.

"Mind if I take your first dance?"

Someone suddenly approach me and when I look up,I saw Myungsoo's angelic face.I look at him in awe.Admiring how handsome he is.

He's still wearing the clothes he wear in the dancefloor.

That makes sense.

He didn't change his clothes and quickly went to find me.Just to ask me to have my first dance with him.

Bona nudged me to snap me out of dazed.Myungsoo let out a low laugh at my reaction.I blush in embarrassment.

"Uhm...Ne.I guess we can....dance."

I answer looking around.Scanning the crowd to find that giant with big round eyes.Hoping that he'll come and have my first dance.

I guess I shouldn't let my hopes up.

After all,Even if I like him......he wouldn't feel the same way.

I pushed that thought aside as I take Myungsoo's hands and we headed for the dancefloor.

I put my arms on his shoulder while he securely wrapped his arms around my waist.He pulled me closer that both of our torso touch.

I blush at the sudden skinship.

I've never been this close to a man other than Sungyeol.

I felt my chest tightened as I remember what Yesung said.

Sungyeol still love Yesung.

Maybe it's true.

But,Sungyeol doesn't give a shit on her.He care for me.He's always there for me.Does he likes me?

The thought of Sungyeol making Yesung jealous using me,Broke my heart.

Of course he's just using me.All the affections he show to me is just part of the act.Maybe he's really trying to win Yesung back by making her jealous.

Maybe I'm just being delusional.

Sungyeol would never like me.

I'm nothing to him.I'm just his fake girlfriend.

A wet substance suddenly fall on my cheeks as my vision start to blur.

Myungsoo wiped my tears away using his thumb.

I stare at his eyes as we continue to sway.

His eyes sparkle with over flowing emotions.But what emotion?I can't determined the emotions in his eyes.

"Why can't you choose me?"

I froze at his choice of words. I stare at him in bewilderment.

0///0

What is he saying?

"M-Mwo?"

I managed to choke out.He held my hand and kiss it.He's eyes locked on mine as I gulp in nervousness. I-Is this a confession?

>///<

"Hwang Ji Yeon...."

He whispered my name lovingly.I want to break our eye contact and just run away but I know I can't do that.I was mesmerized by his eyes that I just can't look away.

"Just choose me.Forget him,Forget Sungyeol and choose me."

My knees wobble and my heart skip a beat.

So this is a confession.I don't know what to say.I just stare at him with mouth agape.Is this a prank?

And I realize that everyone move aside to watch us dance alone in the circle.

Yes,Were the only left dancer in the circle.

Anxiousness start to kick in my system.
My stomach churned and my palm start to sweat.>.<

I stare at Myungsoo and he did the same.

"Sarangheayo,Ji Yeon-ah..."

And that's when my heart erupted....

________

I feel bad for updating this first before chapter 23.There's no more thrill:(

Well,I still have a surprising chapter to follow;)

@lablabkosiglaiza

Muah,Muah,Muah!!I love you Jel!Keep up the "Mine Is Mine" story of yours:*