Chapter 29:End

~Ji Yeon POV~

I stare at my reflection in the mirror as Eomma combed my tangled hair.I look like a complete....Debacle.

I have dark circles under my puffy and swollen eyes.My soft and silky hair was tangled all over.Such a sight to see.

"You know what,I also experience a heartbreak."

Eomma suddenly said out of the blue.

I look at her and she's just focusing on my hair.

"It's painful.A complete disaster.I was like you back then..."

She paused.I waited for her to continue.Her heartbreak story suddenly got my interest.I was looking so eager to know the next part making Eomma laugh at my face.

"I was broken.But that doesn't stop me on pursuing my dreams.I move forward.I fight the pain for me to be able to stand again.
And,That's the reason why I meet your father."

She has a smile spread across her face as she finished the story.

"Ji Yeon-ah...Remember,Every time a door close,There's always a window that will open."

She said before squeezing both of my shoulders and leaving the room.

I sigh.All of the words that Eomma says struck me.....Hard.

Every thing that she felt that time,Is the same as what I feel now.

I was broken.

A tear involuntarily fall down on my cheeks.The hole in my heart ache again.

I let out an excruciating sigh.

Eomma's right.I should've move forward.I should continue my life.I need to fix myself.

I stand up and quickly headed out.Not waiting for Chanwoo to finish his business in the bathroom.

*************

I lazily open my locker door.Not wanting to make any noise.Everyone looks at me but not glare.Just a simple stare.But it seems like I'm not affected anymore.I just make my mind stay blank.

Someone suddenly close my locker making a loud bang.

I look at the culprit and my eyes widened a bit.

"You?!How dare you?!"

I just stare at Yesung.I was shocked to see her shedding tears.

"Y-Yesung?"

"Do you see what you did to Sungyeol oppa?!Do you know?!Myungsoo beat him because of you!Because your a whore!You make them fight!"

And all of a sudden,I just feel my cheeks sting.She slap me...

I was facing my right because of the slap.

So I'm really the reason why they fight?

So that's why I deserve to be slapped?

I'm the victim here right?But why do I get all of the criticism?Why am I being the one they hurt?It's not my fault.....

I just love Sungyeol.....

A tear slid down on my face.

"YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER TRANSFER HERE!BECAUSE OF YOU EVERYTHING WAS RUINED!I HATE YOU!"

She was about to slap me again but someone pushed her.She fall down on her butt.

"Yah!How dare you hurt Ji Yeon!"

Woohyun furiously ask.I look at him as he hold my shoulders.

Yesung start to sob louder than before and the sound is the only noise I hear in the corridor.
Why does she seem to be hurt?