Endorsement!!!

Annyeong chinggu's!

I'm going to update this story more often because.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IT'S HOLIDAY!!!!!! *confetti fx*

And we have a 2 weeks vacation!!!OvO

And because of that,I have enough time to publish more chapters in this story and in my other story too.So,I'm hoping that by the  end of January,This story will come to an end:(

Yep,This story has gone too long and I finally made up my mind on ending this.For me to focus on my two other story.The Filipino one and the Seventeen(English) fanfic.

Thank you very much for those who support this book and also for those who support me and follow me.Love much:*

And I'm going to endorse some of my story and future story:

ONE OF THE BOYS (SEVENTEEN FF)

Park Chaeri is a girl who's ultimate dream is to be a superstar.She takes all audition to be an artist.

But what if she got casted by a Pledis staff and become a trainee?

Would it be fun?Or catastrophic?

Considering the fact that she will be trained by the famous boy group now a days.

Say the name,SEVENTEEN!

EXO's GIRL(EXO TAGALOG FF)

Ano ang mangyayari kung kailangan mong magpanggap bilang isang lalake Para lang sa pangarap ng pinakamamahal mong kapatid?
Gustong-gusto nyang sumali sa grupo ng EXO at ng mabigyan sya ng opportunity, He doesn't want it to slip away.
Pero paano kung may mangyaring di inaasahan.A unexpected situation that will lead you to the crazy world of EXO?

Your the girl who would turn EXO's world upside down.

>Future Story<

SCHOOL LOVE AFFAIR(EXO FF)

Park Haneul is just a simple girl who got a full scholarship for the most prestigious Academy in Korea.Her world only revolves
on study and family.

But what if LOVE comes in the way?Would she understand the situation she was in? After all,There are 12 handsome and rich boy's who likes her.

And that's all!!!Hope for your support!:*

Yeollipop_24