Chapter 28:Ji Yeon's Decision

~Ji Yeon POV~

I sigh when Chanwoo still wouldn't open the door of his room.-_-He's being a baby again!

"Chanwoo!I swear if you still won't open the door,I will kick it!"

I said and knocked again.But all I hear is a groan of annoyance.

"Noona!Please just leave me alone!"

He yelled back.

O.O

How dare this child yelled like that to me!He's older sister!

Aigoo...

Ever since Appa and him talk yesterday,He start to be like this.Always pushing me away and not going out of his room.

I thought he already understand the reason for Appa having another family.

It's all a mistake.

Because on a company party,When Appa get drunk,His slutty secretary take advantage on his drunken state.Because that bitch like Appa ever since he work on that company.I'm annoyed when I hear the reason,But what can I do?What's done is done.

And I'm proud because Appa take full responsibility even though he doesn't want any of that to happen.

If other man were put on his situation,I know they will commit the most absurd thing because they doesn't want the baby.And that thing is abortion.Against the law and against the god's will.

And now I know why Eomma can't get mad on him.Aside from the thought that she loves him,He is innocent.A victim of a slut who crave for sex.Sorry for the word.I just hate that girl!

I snapped out of my thoughts when Chanwoo suddenly open the door.

He's glum face make it obvious that he's feeling guilty for not letting Appa explain before.I give him a small smile.

"Done thinking if you should forgive him?"

I ask,hoping that the answer is yes.That he already decided to forgive Appa.

Before he can even answer,Eomma suddenly popped out of nowhere.She gives us a warm smile.

"Your Appa is here."

She said,Motioning for us to go downstairs.
I look at Chanwoo and he seemed to tensed a bit.I shook my head before making my way down.

Chanwoo,He's letting his pride overpower him.

How can he stay mad at Appa even though he already know the whole story on Appa having another kid.

I replaced the frown in my face with a big grin when I saw Appa sitting on the couch.

"Appa!"

I greeted him before I plopped myself beside him.

"Hello there princess."

He look over my head before smiling.

"Hello Chanwoo..."

I never hear any response from Chanwoo.My lips form into a straight line.
Aish!Chanwoo....

"Uhm..Before I forgot,Ji Yeon...Someone is waiting for you outside."

Appa informed me.My eyebrows meet in confusion.

o.O

Who would it be?

My heart suddenly start to palpitate faster than usual.Sudden wave of hope and expectation overwhelmed me.

I-Is i-it S-Sungyeol?

My stomach start to churn.Pursing my lips,I excuse myself before slowly walking outside.