Chapter 3

Jonah's outfit above. Shout out to Hiplikecass_ for the pictures here and down below.

Noah's POV.

"Hey you brat, give it back!" I yelled at Ryder as he took my last piece of bacon off my plate. He grinned at me and licked the nice looking crispy bacon.

"Now do you want it?" He asked laughing his butt off. I glared at him and punched him in the shoulder. And that's when my mom walked in and scolded me.

"Noah, what did I say about hitting your younger brother?" She asked disappointedly. I stood up quickly and pointed at Ryder.

"He deserved it!" I cried out. She only laughed and shook her head.

"Percy! I have to leave for work, so goodbye!" She yelled. About ten seconds later there was stomping down the stairs.

"Wait!" He called. He walked over to my mom and kissed her on the lips.

"Gross!" Asher yelled as he walked into the kitchen. My mom sticked her tongue at him and gave us all kisses on the cheek.

"Behave all if you and have a good day at school. And by the way, where is Jonah?" She asked as she looked around. And as if I on cue, Jonah made his way down the stairs looking all nice.

He was wearing dark jeans, a red T-SHIRT, and suspenders.

"Who are you trying to impress?" My dad asked. Jonah shrugged and took a seat on the breakfast stool.

"Oh dad, by the way I need a ride this Saturday. Somebody invited me to their party, no biggie." He as he blushed. We all stared at him suspiciously, but we learn to never question him.

"Okay, I guess." Dad said eyeing him awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey." I mumbled to Rocky as he got to the locker next to me. He nodded at me and went off to leave. Okay now what. I don't want to be a loner at this school, but I'm too afraid to go up to someone and say hi.

I clutched my books to my chest, and closing my eyes praying that today will be a new day. Praying that nothing will happen and that I will meet somebody.

But nobody could replace Rocky.

I started to like him since the start of last year. And even I couldn't have him as a boyfriend, I at least has him as a friend. If people found out about my liking for boys, I was screwed.

Nobody can know about it.

"Watch it!" Somebody yelled as we both ended up on the floor with our stuff in the floor. I looked up and saw Carson Johnson. He was in my math class. He was a very chill guy, which meant all the girls like him. He had light brown hair and blue eyes. Very cute if you ask me.

"Sorry." I said. He actually looked into my eyes and smiled at me. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him confused.

"I'm Carson." He introduced himself.

"I know."

"Then do you mind telling me your name. So then, you know, I can know." He said with a small smirk on his face.

"Noah, Noah Jackson." I said shyly. He bit his lip and rubbed his chin slightly.

"Is you mother Annabeth Jackson?" He asked as we started to walk towards my homeroom.

"Who wants to know?"

"Since I just asked, I'm guessing I do." He said with a chuckle. I nodded.