Chapter 33

Carson's POV.

"Hey I was wondering if I could see Noah?" I asked as Ryder stared me down. Noah hasn't been answering my calls and texts lately. He also hasn't been in school for a while.

Everytime he misses school something seems to be wrong. I don't know if he was sick or not but he could just answer me or something.

I miss him so much. I miss staring into his green eyes and holding him close to me. All I want is to talk to him.

"Um he's been very busy lately. Come back later though." Ryder said. Looking in his eyes I can tell that some was wrong. He can't fool me.

"Okay, just can you tell him to call me?" I asked him. He stared at me for two seconds and then shut the door in my face. It's December 1st and Noah and I were supposed to go early Christmas shopping together.

I wanted to buy him something special. I don't really know what he likes but I know he loves books. I wasn't going to give him books because it wasn't really special for Christmas. I had to find something that matter to him most.

We wanted to also get some driving lessons together. We were going to be sixteen next year and we wanted to be prepared. I guess that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"Any luck?" Rocky asked me as he strolled towards me. I shook my head no.

"His brother said that he has been busy lately. Then he just shut the door in my face. I don't know what's up but there is something going on." I told him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe he actually is busy." Rocky insisted. I shook my head as we walked back to school.

"Then why hasn't he been answering me? Ryder seemed suspicious. We have to interrogate the other ones."

"You think they'd crack?" Rocky asked. I nodded.

"Oh yeah. They probably will." I said.

We skipped class to go to Noah's house. I didn't know why their sons were at home when they obviously had school. This whole situation just doesn't make sense to me. Unless...

"Oh God! Why if he's hurt?! They probably don't want us to worry! Maybe that's why this is happening." I told Rocky. He stopped so fast and his face was emotionless.

"He can't be." He said and shook his head. I turned him towards me as I gripped his shoulders.

"But what if he is?!"

Rocky and weirdly got closer after the whole incident with Noah. I expected to be moral enemies or something. I guess maybe we have a lot more in common than we thought we did. He' actually a pretty cool dude.

And Rocky actually met someone. Jordan. Yeah the guy would liked to torture Noah. I don't know if he's into guys or not but he and Rocky or hitting it off.

I totally ship them. Rocky and Jordan. A jerk and a jerk.

"Okay this is just raining on my parade. Noah is fine. That is it. And he will be there for my mother's funeral. He promised me and Noah rarely brakes his promises. Okay?!" Rocky snapped. I put my hands up I surrender.

"Okay." I said.

"I'm going to meet up with Jordan now." I smirked and nudged his arm.

"Rocky and Jordan sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-."

"Stop it Carson. We're just friends. And even if I did like him- hypothetically- he doesn't like me. So you can just drop it." Rocky said. Even saying that Rocky couldn't hide the small smile and the faint blush away from me.

I remember the time when I was in denial. Oh those were the days.

"The first step is admitting it." I said patting him on the shoulder. He rolled his eyes and shoved me away. He went to find Jordan before muttering incoherently.

"Hi Carson!" Alexis yelled as she made her way over to me. We were in math class and she was sitting where Noah usually sat. Ever since Noah broke it off with her, she had been clinging onto me. She even asked me to go out with her even though she knew that Noah and I were an item. At first it was just plain old annoying. Now she just pisses me off.

I blame Noah. If he would have never talked to her then he wouldn't be caught up with her and then I wouldn't be caught with her.

Okay actually it was my fault because I was the one who made him cry and leave gym class. Then he wouldn't have met her. Wait scratch that, their moms were best friends so they would have met.

Now I blame her mother for giving birth to her. If only should use a stupid condom.

I don't know why I'm so bitter about this but I just am so don't ask.

"Hello Alexis." I said as I turned away and tried to talk to someone else. She then tapped on my shoulder trying to get my attention.

"Why?" I asked looking up at the ceiling. Alexis giggled for she thought I was funny or something.

"So for the Christmas holiday dance what she we wear? I was thinking you could wear a suit with a purple tie and then I would just wear a purple dress. Oh don't forget the corsage. You can pick me up at my house. Do you think we should leave early so we could get some alone time? Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah."

She kept on talking and talking and all I could hear was blabbering. I hope she knows that I'm not going to the dance. And if I was then I wouldn't be going with her. Like I would never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah's POV.

So great news I can make it to Rocky's mother funeral. Bad news I have cancer. Stage two. I should be crying right now and thinking of ways to speed up the process to my death.

Surprisingly I'm very calm unlike my family when they got the news. I don't want to show anyone that I'm worried or hurt. Tomorrow I'm going to start chemo and my mother is going to shave my hair tonight.

I definitely cried about that.

There is no way I'm going to go to school bald. That's why my brothers were going to shop for a wig. One that looks exactly like my hair. I couldn't risk anyone finding out about my cancer.

I made sure I took a lot of pictures today so I wouldn't forget how beautiful the top of my head looks like. I know I'm a little too abscess with my hair but I can't help it.

Today I'm officially a new Noah.

So thank you Sacred-Baubo for the ship name Carsoah but I'm think I'm going to have it as Narson. Thank you lovelight246 for that. So it's official no trying to change it.

Peace out!