Chapter 22

Noah's POV.

It has been days since Carson and I broke up. Even though Carson said we would still be friends after we broke, we haven't even talked to each other. I could have lied and say that he was avoiding me, but it was the other way around. I didn't want to face him and humiliate myself in front of him in any way.

Right now I was hiding behind a corner looking out if the close was clear.

"What are you doing?" Carson said behind me. I yelp and turned around so fast that I thought I cracked my neck.

"Nothing! I'm just...going to my locker." I started to power walk to my locker with Carson quick behind my heels.

"Hey, wait up!" Carson yelled after me. I stopped at my locker and turned to face him. His eyes was filled with sadness and hurt? While my face was emotionless. I didn't want to show him that I cared about our break up.

"What?" I asked.

"Well it's been a few days since we broke up, so I was wondering why we hadn't talked and hanged out or something." He said.

"You tell me." I said bluntly. His face turned to a concern look and crossed his arms.

"Are you okay?"

"Well my boyfriend just broke up with me on a phone, so yes. I am having a blast." I said sarcastically. He groaned and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me to the boys' bathroom and made sure that no one was in it.

"I gotta go to math." I told him.

"Me too, but I just wanted to talk." He said. I leaned on the wall and shrugged my shoulders.

"What's there to talk about?"

"You know I don't want anything to change between us. Let's just be friends and please stop avoiding me." He said. I looked down and shook my head.

"Can you just please tell me why you broke it off. I think I at least deserve to know."

"Drop it already! I'm not going to tell you!" He yelled. I flinched at the sudden mood change in his voice.

"Okay whatever. Thanks for everything and I hope you figured yourself out." I was done trying to get answers. It was either he was going to tell me or not. If not then he obviously can trust me.

"Sorry, but sometimes you're a little pushy. But hey, why don't you just come over today. You know just like old times." He said with a lopsided smile. A smile I do not like to turn down.

"Sure,but quick question."

"What is it?"

"Is your brother going to be there?" I didn't like his brother at all as you can tell.

"Yeah, but don't worry." He said and then the bell rang.

"Come on, we're going to be late." I said as we made our way to math class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico's POV.

"We should have a reunion. Like invite our friends over and stuff. I haven't seen a lot of them in a while." I told Will. He sat down on the couch and just stated at me.

"That's never ever going to happen."

"Why not? It could be fun or something." I mumbled. He shook his head and buried his head into the armrest.

"I just don't want to see my old pals. I don't like them." He told me.

"Okay, but you can meet my friends and we can shut hangout. How about next Saturday?" I suggested. He sighed and glance at me.

"Can't you just call them. It's such a hard process getting them all to come. And I don't like company." He told me.

"Will, it's final. Let it go." I told him straight up.

"Then why did you tell me if you were just going to do it with or without me?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I was just trying to be nice." I told him.

"Fine then! I'll bring up all my friends." He said and wiggled his eyebrows. He's definitely up to something and it's probably going to be a disaster once he does it. It means that he has to get his ways. This time it's only what I want.

I'm not going to be that quiet creepy kid anymore. Whatever I want is whatever I'll get.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carson's POV.

I felt bad about hurting Noah like that. He was acting like it didn't affect him, but I could totally see that he was hurt real bad. I'm guessing it's because I was his first boyfriend or the fact that I didn't tell him why I broke up with him.

But here we were again at my house and unluckily for me Cameron was here. Why can't he just go back to college?! The worse part is that the college is about a hour away, so he could just pull up at any moment.

"Noah's back?" Cameron asked as he glared at me. It was more like a warning. I didn't understand why Cameron didn't want us to be together. Maybe he was looking out for me because my parents were going to find out sooner or later.

"Yeah, we're just going to hangout. Nothing more." I had to make sure he wasn't going to assume anything else. I had to be careful around him now.

"Hi, Cameron." Noah muttered as he waved at him. Cameron smirked and gave a small head nod.

"Hey, so you guys wanna head down to the skate park." Cameron suggested.

"Actually we're quite fine." I told him. He looked me in the eyes threatening to tell. It's like he controls my life now. It sucks!"

"What was that?" He asked as he leaned in and cuffed his ear.

"Alright, let's go to the skate park." I muttered. Noah looked at me and gave a crazed look. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Carson!" He whispered.

"You got your skateboard?" I asked.

"Yes, but-."

"Okay then." I said interrupting him. Cameron walked up to me and whispered in my ear.

"I control you."