Chapter 34

Noah's POV.

I look so disgusting. I don't even look like myself anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if Carson broke up with me. Just looking at myself makes me want to throw up.

At least I'm not a girl. When girls shave their head they be looking like aliens. It's so creepy.

I sighed and picked up my blonde wig and put it on my head. I adjust it and tried to give it a little comb. This looks nothing like my real hair. I guess I'll just have to tell people I dyed it or something.

"Hurry up in the bathroom!" Asher banged on the door. When I opened the door he stared at me and smiled. I couldn't tell if he was making fun of me or... I think he was making fun of me.

"It looks nice." He said. I rolled my eyes and made my way back to my room.

I have gym today and we're swimming today. Swimming! My wig could fall out anytime soon. Then Carson will see and him and his stupid friend Jordan will make fun of me to the end.

Okay I know I shouldn't be judging Carson like that because he's my boyfriend but I just don't want him to see me like this. I thought by now that I wouldn't be so insecure around him but I don't want to lose him.

On the car ride to school I was debating if I should number out of the car at a stop light or just jump out while my dad was driving. I don't want to go to school. I think I want to go to work with my dad. He was a Marine Biologist and his work was really cool.

He let me go once when it was bring your child to work day. He would've taken all of us but Asher and Jonah had soccer practice while Ryder just didn't want to go.

"Bye Noah, if anything goes wrong or something then I'll be there. Be careful okay!" He called out as he drove away. Great, now that I have a cancer my parents are especially overprotective of me. They were so overprotective that they didn't even want me to go to the bathroom alone. I need my space, people.

I made my way to my locker and I saw Jordan leaning on it. Ugh, I just got back from the hospital and he's right there to put me right back.

"Excuse me." I said.

"What? This your locker?" Jordan asked me. I nodded as he moved aside. He stayed there and leaned on the wall.

"Was there something you need?" I asked nicely even though I wanted to tell him to get the heck out of my face.

"Waiting for Rocky." He said. He and Rocky are friends?! But Rocky knows Jordan is a jerk and likes to bother me.

"Why?" I asked. Jordan scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Why are you so nosy. Do what you gotta do and don't bother me." He said. I didn't say anything else after that.

"Noah?!" Rocky asked coming up to me and gave me a hug. I don't know why but maybe, just maybe I saw a hint of jealousy out of Jordan's eyes. He couldn't be jealous because he hates gays and he hates me and honestly there's nothing to be jealous of. I'm just a bald freak.

"Hi." I said as he let me go.

"Where have you been?!" He asked angrily. Woah, major mood switch.

"At home. I've very busy and stuff. But hey listen I'll be there Thursday okay." I told him. I was not about to miss that funeral.

"Well okay, I guess I'll see you later but make sure you call me tonight. And I like your hair." He said and turned all his attention on Jordan.

Here's a thought, maybe Rocky likes Jordan. That would be horrible and great at the same time. Jordan will be there to annoy me and bother me. But we could also go on double dates. That would be so fun!