Chapter 37

Noah's POV.

"Bye kids, we love you!" Our mom called out to us. Our parents gave us hugs and kisses before they drove off leaving me here with these delinquents.

We went back inside the house and Nico and Will were sitting in the couch making their self at home. I still can't believe my parents would leave me when I need them the most.

They act like they never had children before.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Nico asked us. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm just gonna head up to my room." I told them. I ran up to my room before they could stop me. I hope Nico and Will know that I am not going to be hanging around them for the time being.

I took my phone which I stold back from mom and dad's room and called Carson. I was going to invite him over even though I'm not allowed. And of course he was going to come through the front door. He was going to climb up my window.

"I'm on my way." He said after I told him my plan. I don't know when I started to be all rebellious like but I don't care to remember.

A few minutes of waiting and waiting until Carson would show up at my window was agony. I realized that I didn't have a life. I barely had any books left to read and I don't feel like rereading. I don't really talk to a lot of people so texting is out of the question.

I try entertaining myself with videos on YouTube but I'm just so bored. My life sucks.

And finally my awesome boyfriend decided to climb up my house into my window. What he was doing reminded me of some cliché movies. Maybe my life isn't so bad.

I grabbed my hoodie and pulled my hood. Yeah today I didn't feel like showing my cancer bald head for the world.

I opened the window and let Carson him. He gave me a long hug and I never felt more safer in his arms. Man, I love this dude.

"I...want something." I told him as we sat on my bed. He propped his hands behind his back, his palms pressing into the bed. He crossed his legs and gave me one of his cute smiles.

"Oh yeah?" He questions. I nodded my head. I've been thinking about this for a long time and even though we're young, I still want to do it. I want to do it now.

"I want to have sex with you." I told him straight up. He looked taken back.

"Baby steps, Noah, baby steps." He told me. I sighed. I really thought he might be up for it.

"Please." I whined. Wow, I can't believe I'm begging to have sex with my boyfriend. This is a new low.

I shook my head and placed my head in my hands.

"Just forget it. Forget I said anything." I said. I didn't want to look at Carson's eyes. I didn't know what I was thinking. I guess I just wanted a stress reliever.

"Um...Noah?" Carson said. I took my head out of my hands and my eyes met with Carson's blue ones.

"What?" I said.

"You just need to calm down. I don't know where my old Noah went." He told me.

"I am the same Noah." I said. He shook his head at me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"The old Noah wouldn't even want to make out with me? Remember that? I asked you and you said no. Now you're begging me to get in your pants?" He said. He made a good point.

I honestly don't know what I was thinking. I have changed. I want to be me again, but I can't.

"I'm sorry." I told him as tears rolled down my face.