Chapter 19

Carson's POV.

"We should come here more often." Noah said as he plopped down on my bed. I nodded, but I wasn't really listening to any he was saying. I was just do worried that my brother was going to come and ruin our day.

"Yeah." I replied. "Wanna play?" I asked as I pulled out some video games. Noah shrugged his shoulders and sat in front of my TV in my room.

For about a hour and a half we played non stop video games until we heard the front door unlock. It must be Cameron. Just great!

"Is that him?" Noah asked standing up. I yanked him back down with force.

"Don't greet him! If he doesn't know your here then he won't bother us as much." I told him.

"That's just nonsense." Noah said as he went down to greet Cameron. It's not that Cameron is a really bad person, it's just that he gets on my nerves so much. He can actually be a pretty nice guy, but I don't like to think so. It's like he only likes to target me. Cameron has blonde hair and blue eyes. He's taller than me of course and he's very built.

"Hi, you must be Cameron. I heard a lot about you!" Noah said to him as he reached his hand out for a shake.

Cameron reached out and shake Noah's hand with a small smirk.

"Oh well I hope they are good things. " Cameron said.

"Oh...yeah, very good things." He lied as he glance at me from the staircase. Cameron looked at me and smiled. He turned away to look at Noah.

"Are you a friend of Carson or something?" Cameron asked as he pulled Noah away and into the kitchen to talk. I know I should had followed them, but interfering with Cameron is like the worse thing to do. I may not like him, but I know when to keep my business.

I wonder what they're talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah's POV.

I followed Cameron into the kitchen with summersaults in my stomach. Something about his presence isn't right. Neither is it wrong.

"Sorry to interrupt whatever you and Carson were doing even though I'm not sorry, but I just wanted to get to know you. Carson hasn't brought anyone home before. So I'm definitely assuming you're special. Right?" He said. I looked down at my fingers and shrugged.

"I guess so. Although I'm just his friend." I lied. If you knew me, you would know I wasn't the best liar out there.

"Yeah sure you are." He said with a little glare in his face. I flinched and nodded my head quickly.

"Y-Yeah I am. Just my friend. Totally nothing more." I said as I gritted my teeth.

"Don't give me that bull! Tell me the truth, Noah." He said as he leaned in my face.

"I am telling the truth. Why do you want to know so much?" I asked. He leaned back and shrugged his shoulders at me.

"Because I am a very curious person and I love answers. So how long have you and Carson been dating?"

"About two days ago... I mean we aren't dating!" I shouted. So I've been trick into telling him. Carson's going to be pissed that I blabbed. He's still figuring himself out. And it kind of sucks, really. I can't be out in the open with him or tell people that I'm in a relationship with a great person.

"It would be a good thing if you guys weren't dating." He whispered in my ear.

"Why?" I asked as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"Because I wouldn't be able to do this." He said as he pressed his lips against mine. I pulled back so fast that I ended up falling out of my seat. I quickly stood up and ran up the stairs into Carson's room. He was laying on his bed looking up at the ceiling and sat up as soon as he saw my worry face.

"What happened?" He asked. I ran my hand in my hair and shook my head.

I started to pace back and forth in the room feeling worried if I told Carson. Would it had been such a bad thing if I didn't tell him? No, I have to tell him. He deserves to know.

"Your brother!" I cried out as I reached my hand to touch my lips.

"What did you do?!" Carson asked frantically as he walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"He kissed me?!" I shouted as I pointed to my lips. Carson didn't move or say anything. He simply just stared into my eyes. I started to worry as I shook him.

"Did you here me?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Heck yeah I heard you." He said as he made his way towards the door. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"Where are you going?!" I asked him.

"To beat him up. I don't like other people touching you." He said.

"No offense but you have no chance against him." I told him as I grabbed both of his hands. He glared at me and pushed me back.

"Oh wow, you have such faith in your boyfriend. Thank you Noah." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Calm down Carson. It's such reality and I don't want you getting hurt. He's mich bigger than you and stronger." I told him.

"So you're saying that I'm weak?"

"No! You're not weak. Just listen Carson. Let's just forget about it." He glared at me.

"Are you taking his side and letting him kiss you whenever he wants?!" Carson asked angrily.

"Ugh! Can't you just listen. It was just one kiss."

"Well when you came up here you didn't act like it was just one kiss." Carson shot back.

"Well I'm calm now!" I shouted.

"It doesn't seem like your calm!"

"I'm calmer than you so!" I told him. By now we were at each other's face ready to burst out.

"Can you just leave? You're annoying me and I'm starting to think that this whole relationship was stupid if we're fighting already on our third day of dating." He said tiredly.

"Well I'm still waiting for you to figure yourself out. And you won't tell me anything." I said.

"Just shut up!" He yelled.

"You're a real jerk!" I said shoving past him and making my way over to the door.

"Wait!" He called. I didn't turn around, but I didn't continue to leave.

"What? You want to call me names or something?" I asked bitterly.

"I'm sorry." He said. I turned around and looked at him in the eyes.

"Well you know I was only trying to help you. I don't want you causing anymore trouble."

"I know, but it kind of sucks when someone else kisses you. I only want you for myself." He said.

"I know." I said quietly. "Sometimes I think you're embarrassed by me because you don't want anybody knowing that we're together." I told him. He reached out and pulled me into a hug.

"I can tell you that I am not embarrassed at all to be with you and in fact starting today you and I will show the world that we lov-like each other.

"Okay." I replied and kissed him on the cheek.

Carson pulled me into a kiss and it felt like our first kiss.

I'm glad to say that this was the best fight I ever had.