Chapter 54

Noah's POV.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." I told Carson. He slowly opened his eyelids and had the biggest grin on his face. He looked at me up and down, then picked me and spin me around.

"Y-You're standing! This is amazing!" He happily said.

Two days ago my mother decided it was time for me to get a prosthetic leg. First I was all for it because I wanted to be able to drive and be independent.

But then, I realized i would have to participate in gym and have to walk to my classes. And I even have to start using the stairs again! It's like I can never win.

It's kind of cool though, having a fake leg and all. I can take it off whenever I want and put it back on. Just think about it, just taking your leg off. It's crazy I tell you.

"So that's the surprise! I wanted a blue leg but apparently I can't pick, whatever." I said.

"This is so awesome, is it hard to walk in?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"It's not that hard though, I mean it's gonna take some time before I get used to it."

"I just realize that you're gonna have to participate in gym, ha." He laughed making fun of me. I glared at him, how dare he make fun of me? He knows how much I hate gym.

"It sucks!"

He nodded giving me fake sympathy. He's so mean to me!

"Yeah Noah, gym is the worst thing that could happen to you. Oh wait it isn't? Suck it up!"

"Now just because you're being mean to me, you won't get any kisses today." I crossed my arms and made my angry face but that just made him laugh even more.

He pouted and grab my waist.

"Aw that's too bad, I was hoping you would kiss me. It thought you loved me!" I turned to face him and leaned over and peck him on the lips.

"I hate how I can't stay mad at you, you gorgeous boy." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ew, gross." My head quickly turned to look at Ryder who was standing at my doorway. He just had to ruin the moment.

I sighed and took a step away from Carson.

"What do you want?" I asked sounding annoyed. Ryder shrugged his shoulders, strolled over to my bed, and later on it.

"Nothing really, what are you guys up to?" He asked.

"You really want us to answer that?" Carson said with his eyebrow raised up high in the air.

"Oh, well that's just nice. Hey Carson, was Noah any good?"

I officially hate my brother.

"Don't answer that Carson, just don't." I said feeling embarrassed.

"I won't." Carson said with his hands up in surrender.

"Good."

"Although you could still use a little practice." Ryder started bursting out in laughter and soon enough he started choking on air.

"Okay that's it, I'm out of here."

"No, wait Noah." Carson said in a fit of laughter.

I didn't listen to him and walked out of my room.

But was I really that bad? I mean I know it was my first time, but I thought I did good. Or was it only Carson who was doing the work? Wait, how many times did Carson do it? And who with? Well at least I'm the first boy...I think.

Ugh, these things mess up with your mind.

I mean, it shouldn't matter and I shouldn't care because he's with me. But I'm so curious!

"Mom, can you please tell Ryder to get out of my room and stop bothering Carson and I?" I said to her as I enter into the master bedroom.

"I'm busy here!" She yelled.

"Doing what? Sleeping?" I asked annoyed.

"Noah, I'm very tired and next week the twins are coming so I need all the sleep I can get. Now stop bothering me!" She yelled.

"Jeez, just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you have to be so mean."

"Noah, leave you're mother alone right now." My dad said. I rolled my eyes.

"I would go back to my room but Ryder's there and won't leave Carson and I alone!" I whined.

"Well you and Carson can't be alone in a room anymore so it doesn't matter."

Man, you the dirty one time. One time!

"SHIT, NO! NOT TODAY! OH PLEASE NOT TODAY!"My mother yelled.

"What? What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Noah, go get the bag now!" My dad said to me.

"There's so many bags in the house, be specific." I said.

"Noah, not now!"

Ha, alliteration.

"Oh man mom, why is there a wet spot on the bed. Didn't know you still pee on yourself." Gross.

"Tell the boys to get in the car and get the fucken duffle bag!" My dad yelled at me.

Which duffle bag?

Oh! Oh shit, my mother's going in labour!

"OH MY GOODNESS! This is not happening now, it's too soon. I need to be prepared. Can't you just keep them in there?! What're are we gonna do?! The nursery is finished yet!" I ranted.

I can't do this now.

"Calm down before I kick you in the neck!" Annabeth yelled.

I ignored her and started to pace around the room. My hands were linked together over my head as I try to open my lungs up so I can breathe.

"The babies can't come home like this! We are not ready!"

"Noah, stop it right now." My dad said sternly.

"I repeat we are not ready. They're too early, what if something wrong happens. Something can happen to them!" I yelled.

"Oh shit, you're right! Annabeth, we are not ready to have girls! What duffle bag?!" My dad started to panic.

Like father like son.

"You two are idiots! Don't make me kick both of your throats! I am not having the babies here, so you best believe I'm getting to the hospital NOW!" My mom yelled.

"I can't do this." I said before I fainted.

Long time no see, huh? Well I'm busy so deal with it.

Peace out!