Chapter 13

Noah's POV.

"We're here." My mom told us. I yawned before I got out of the car followed by Carson. He wasn't talking to me since we kissed. Well he actually kissed me so...

We gathered our luggage and made our way to my Grandma's house. Grandma was 50 years old, but she still looked young as 30. She was very nice and baked a lot of goodies for us. I usually don't eat those kind of sweets, but it's too good to pass up.

"Look at you all!" Grandma gushed as she came to give us hugs. She stopped and stared at Carson. "And is this fine you man?" She asked. Carson gave her one of his best famous smiles and shook her hand.

"I'm Carson. Mrs. Jackson invited me to come along." He said.

"Well welcome to my home, Carson." She said.

There were three available bedrooms. My mom and dad took claimed one for themselves of course. I tried to room in with Jonah, but Ryder beat me to it. So eventually I ended up with Carson. Our room was the last door in the hallway.

"I'm just gonna head off to sleep." Carson said.

"Me too." I mumbled. Lucky for me, there was two beds in here.

About five minutes after we were both both in bed, I decided to start up a conversation.

"Carson." I whispered. He propped his head in the palm of his hand and turned to look at me.

"What?"

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked. I heard him sigh.

"No, not really. And it didn't mean anything, so don't get your hopes up." He said. I felt my heart drop as he said it. Was it all for nothing or was it just an impulse.

"If it doesn't mean anything, then why are you acting weird around me?" I questioned. All I wanted was answers that he could gave just simply answer.

I waited awhile before he gave me a response and it wasn't the one I wanted to here from him.

"Jeez, Noah do you have to like everyone of your guy friends or something? Just go to sleep." He snapped. Did you really just say that? Okay that was really low. And I would have never expect that kind of response from Carson.

"You're a jerk!" I whispered yell. It wasn't much of an insult as he laughed.

"Noah, I'm not trying to be mean or anything honestly. It's just the truth. And I do admit that I was probably out of line kissing you, but it really doesn't mean anything. I just want to have fun with you on this trip. If you want, we can talk about it on our way back, but I like us as friends and friends only." He said.

"Okay." I said quietly.

"So let's just sleep." He said. I nodded even though he probably couldn't see me. I shut my eyes trying to fall asleep, but all I could think of was Carson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher's POV.

It's hilarious that my parents actually think I had to stay because of a project. When I told them, I could see the smirks and knowing looks of my brothers. They all knew me too well.

I love heading over to Grandma's house, but I had better plans. Like throwing a party. I never threw one because I could never seem to get get everyone out of the house. Now that I finally did, I can party all night and get everything cleaned up before my family comes back from the trip.

I ordered pizza and bought chips and drinks. And of course I got some alcohol. What's a party without the alcohol.

I called up kids from school and some of my best friends. I knew they were sure to bring friends over so I didn't invite much. Just about 35 to 50 kids.