Chapter 48

Noah's POV.

There weeks left. That's all the time I have before my lungs stop working and I die. And it's been a horrible month. My mom is making me go back to school today because she says I need a social life.

I'm afraid that I'll come across Carson or Rocky. And even Jordan. They all don't want me around and I have to say that it really hurts. It's really hard to face rejection.

My mom stopped right in front of the school to let me out. I don't want to say that I hate my mom for making me go back to school but I just resent her. A lot.

"Make sure you come straight home today. We have to practice." She said.

Oh yeah, she wants me and my brothers to learn how to sing. All because she could've been a singer but she had to turn it down when I was born.

She still blames it on my dad but he just ignores her about it.

I really hate when those parents push their kids to do what hey couldn't do. It was pathetic, really. I never tried singing before. Like never. I don't even know how I would sound like if I sang. I'm just to shy to sing in front of anyone.

"Okay mom, I'll see later." I said annoyed. Man, I really didn't want to be here. When I was homeschooled I was able to sleep in and go to the bathroom without asking.

It's like my parents are making sure my three weeks were horrible. I mean I know I can't really be mad at the them but I have to be mad at someone.

"Bye, baby." She hollered. My face grew red ad people heads turn my direction.

I don't understand. If my mom was supposedly cool when she was in high school, then why is she the embarrassing mom now? It just doesn't make sense.

I rolled down my wheelchair to my old locker and luckily for me, Rocky wasn't there. It makes my life so much easier.

But guess what. Jordan was there probably waiting for Rocky and even though Jordan didn't straight up tell me that he didn't like me, I felt like it was true. I mean the guy bullied me for crying out loud.

"Excuse me." I said so Jordan could move out of the way.

"What're you doing here?" He asked me in a bitter tone. So it seems like everyone hates Noah. Just great.

"My mom wanted me back in school. Now can you please move to the side so I can get to my locker?" I asked him politely. He scoffed and moved to the side.

I made sure to hurry up so I wouldn't see Rocky. And I prayed to God that Carson wasn't here today. But of course he had to be here. Because everything I want to happen doesn't happen.

"Noah!" I turned around to see Alexis running up to me and gave me a hug.

"Hi, Alex." I said quietly.

"Your hair grew back!" She shouted. I nodded and tried to roll away but she pulled me back.

"Alexis, I wanna get to homeroom." I told her.

"No way! We have to catch on things! Are you feeling well? Do you still have cancer?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes and nodded. Cancer doesn't go away, ever. It just hides.

"Please, I gotta Alex and I'm not in the mood to really talk." I told her. She frown gut bended down to give me another hug.

"Okay but say hi to Asher for me." She said in her cheery voice and skipped off.

Thank goodness she's gone.

I looked down the hallway and I spotted Carson. It felt like my heart stop and I stopped breathing. (Maybe that's not a good thing.) Carson was talking to that Holly girl again. It made me sick the way he could leave me so fast and get over me so quick.

And here I thought I was actually special to him.

I think I was staring at him to much because someone pointed to me and Carson turned and looked in my direction. Before we could make eye contact, I ducked my head down so he wouldn't see that I was looking at him. I still could tell that he saw me though.

Only 15 minutes back into the school and I hated it already.

I rushed myself into the bathroom and locked myself in the handy cap stall.

I don't think I can do this. I can't be here for another second. I'm basically dead here. I lost my boyfriend twice. I lost my best friend twice and Jordan who became good friends with me just abandoned me. They all did.

I took out my small knife pocket out of my pocket and pulled up my sleeve. To everyone it would seem that I had a lot of scars but to me I was didn't have many. But that's just me though.

"I'm sorry that I'm just a failure in life. I'm sorry that I'm worthless and useless. An I'm sorry that I was just a waste of space on earth. And I pray that Ashlyn and Brooklyn are healthy and that they have a good life." I said as I pierced the knife into my skin.

I don't know how long I was in that stall but I definitely miss a half a day.

Pain is good. Blood feels nice and death is peaceful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hated that my math teacher sat Carson behind me. He hates me for lying to him but I can't be the only one who lies. And it makes it worse that Oliver and Larry are still sitting on either side of me.

I just can't seem to have any peace.

"Here, Noah. This is all the work you need to make up." My teacher said. A big stack of papers were piled on my desk.

"Ask someone to help you with it." The teacher said and walked away. Who would help me anyway.

I was scared to do this but I did it anyway. I turned to ask Carson for some help. Hopefully he could be nice and lend me a hand with this.

"Uh Carson, can you help me with this?" I asked him. Carson looked over at Jordan and shook his head.

"I'm helping Jordan with some...stuff. Yeah, I'm helping him." He said. Jordan had ear phones in his ears and was doing something on his phone.

"He's not doing any work." I pointed out.

"Oh right, he isn't."

I nodded my head.

"So are you-?"

"You know I'm gonna need that promise ring back." He said. I looked down at my finger and I noticed I was playing with it a bit. I pulled my gand back slowly.

"But you have it to me." I said in the verge of crying. He did look sorry but kept his hand out so I would give it to him.

"We're not together anymore, Noah. I'm just telling you that I can't be in a relationship when you can't even trust you."

At least he didn't bring up me dying and whatever.

"Okay."

I pulled the ring off my fingers and handed it to him. I gave him a small sad smile before I turned away.

"Someone just got rejected." Oliver said laughing. I didn't react but I just stared at my fingers.

So I wanted to get married with Rocky then with Carson and now I have nobody.

I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom. Don't worry, I'm not gonna cut. I just feel like sleeping. I'm so tired physically and mentally. I'm just tired.

And maybe it was more physically. Or it was my time to go as I tipped over my wheelchair and fainted.

I guess I didn't have three weeks.

Sorry I haven't updated but school just started and I have to do things. But I will try to update like I used to do, so you might be getting a chapter every night.

Please share and comment and vote.

Peace out!