Chapter 15

Noah's POV.

On our car ride back to Grandma's house, Ryder kept giving Carson and I dirty looks. This was tiring and sickening. I was tired of looking at Ryder looking at us like that.

I'm pretty sure that Carson felt the same way because he kept kissing me everytime Ryder looked over at us. So much for keeping it low key.

When we made our way back to the house, my mom gathered everyone in the living room to make an announcement. I already knew what is was because my mom told me privately. I like to think it was because I was her favorite.

"Well I wanted Asher to be here for this, but I guess I can tell him on my own. You see your father and I had been trying for awhile now and it turns out that-." She said.

"You're pregnant!" I yelled. She turned to me and glared at me.

"Noah, that was my surprise to tell!" She scolded me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"You were taking too long."

"But you already knew the surprise, so you could have kept your mouth shut." She said angrily.

"Wait! How did Noah know before us?!" Ryder asked in disbelief. I stuck my tongue at him.

"Well maybe it's because I'm her favorite and she didn't even bother to tell you, but it's okay. It's okay because you'll always be my favorite till the end." I teased him. He glared at me and punched my shoulder.

"Hey, no fighting!" My dad yelled.

"I'm going to sleep." I said. I looked at Carson and signaled him to follow me up. He stood up and followed me.

Carson hopped on his bed and I laid down next to him. He turned his face to look at me. I smiled at him followed by a blush.

"You wanna?" Carson asked.

"What?"

"You know..." He moved is hands between him and myself. I raised my eyebrow still confused at what he's trying to suggest.

"No I don't know. What is it?" I asked again.

"You wanna make out or something?" He asked so awkwardly. I was shocked by this question and a little embarrassed. I wasn't one to get anywhere near intense with a person so this was vet new for me. You can kind of say I was a prude, but I like to take things slow.

"No." I answered. He looked at me like I lost my mind.

"No?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Yes?

"No, it's a yes that it's a no."

"Oh, okay. Why?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders even though I knew exactly why.

"Because I'm not in the mood." I told him.

"Then when are you in the mood?" He asked. These were too many questions.

"Carson, I will never be in the mood." I told him trying to end the conversation, but he wasn't finished. He pulled me over on his lap. I tried to push him away while my face was red as a tomato. Never would I have thought that I would ever be on Carson's lap. This was a dream come true.

"Well I'm in the mood." He whispered in my ear giving my chills and goosebumps. I breathed in heavily and tried pushing him away again, but he wouldn't budge.

I guess he knew that I couldn't resist him anymore as I leaned in and kissed him. He instantly kissed me back with such force. I placed my hands on his shoulders as he placed his on my waist.

"What if somebody comes barging in?" I asked worriedly. He shrugged his shoulders and gave me a small smile.

"Then let them." He answers shortly.

As you can tell I always fall for the bad boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher's POV.

As soon as everybody left I notice that the house is wrecked. It was 3 in the morning and I was warned out. My parents won't be home until later in the day and I am totally screwed. There was no way I was going to get the whole house cleaned unless I start cleaning it now and I was worn out and so tired.

I decided to face the consequences and sleep through this problem. Besides, I was probably soon to be busted for lying about having a project to do. I'm sure by now that one of my brothers ratted me out.

We're like that a lot. We keep secrets with each other, but when we get bored we decide to tattle. So it's either come clean or having someone tell for you. It was better to tell yourself, but I was too lazy for that.

"Ash?" Lacey asked as she came out of the bedroom. I totally forgot she was here.

"Lacey, you should go home." I told her. She yawned and shook her head.

"I'm too tired and I don't wanna go back. I want to stay here with you." She whined. I rolled my eyes as she decided to cling on my arm. I tried shoving her away, but she didn't want to move.

"Ugh!" I screamed in frustration. She giggled and fell down to the floor. I guess she was still a little wasted. This was going to be a long day.

"Okay, okay, I need to calm down." I told myself. Lacey once again giggled and pointed at me.

"You're talking to yourself. You're so silly." She said. I nodded annoyingly and picked her up. I carried her outside on my porch. I laid her down in the floor and returned to my house. I know I shouldn't have left her there, but she was being annoying.

But don't worry, she'll survive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonah's POV.

"I have to go now, bye." I said as I hanged up my phone. I was currently talking to Elizabeth. Yes I know she left me out to rot, but we actually started to talk in school again.

She told me that she wanted to stay friends and didn't want to be in a relationship that could end up badly. I guess it's because we're still young and it could get awkward as we get older.

I didn't want to tell any of my family members because they would probably make a big deal about it and stuff. Especially my mom. She would always try to fix me up with someone.

Sometimes it feels like she's more of a best friend than a mom. Which is totally weird for me.

I made sure to quietly step out of bed and make my way out of the room without Ryder waking up. I was hearing some strange noises from where Noah and Carson was staying, so I decided to what was up. It kind of sounded like...moans?

I was standing in front of their door and opened the door slowly. I pressed my face into the crack of the door to see what they were doing.

I opened the door wider and my eyes kind of gave up on me or something because I wasn't sure as of what I was seeing.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously as Noah slid off of Carson's lap and slipped back his shirt on.

"Uh...talking? Yeah, we were just talking." Carson said awkwardly. I nodded even though I knew exactly what they were doing.

"It doesn't seem like it." I with a sly smile on my face.

"Jonah, just go." Noah said embarrassedly without looking me in the eye.

"I'll just let you guys have your privacy and have your...fun. Bye." I said.

"It's not what you think!" Noah protested. I guess it was my cue to leave as they tried to explain themselves to me.

"I don't really need to know, but just stop being loud. I can here you all the way in my room." Their faces both turned red as I left. I clumsily walked backward and into my room.

So I guess everyone had been keeping secrets.