Chapter 51

Noah's POV.

I finally get to go back to school and get bullied. Yay! And Carson will be on the 4th floor while I'm on the 1st. I just love being away from my boyfriend who I'm dating for the third time! Everything's great.

Not.

I'm going to be alone again and Carson might meet someone better than me who's older and experience and stuff. He wouldn't want to be with a loner.

And it's hard because he'll be busy doing more homework than ever and actually studying for things. He'll be looking at colleges, he'll basically be an adult.

I guess I should be happy for him but I'm just so jealous. If it was us both then I would be happy. But it's not. And besides, I'm too unstable to go to college anyway.

Ugh! It's just not fair!

I mean at least he's in my lunch period. That's a good thing...unless! Unless he wants to eat lunch with his new friends. Then it wouldn't be a good thing.

He didn't eat lunch with me anyway because he had some work to catch up on. So I barely saw him in school. I don't think he even noticed me.

Jeez, I'm the most unsupported boyfriend ever. But I'd have a point, though.

Anyways, I talked to Jonah for the first time in a long time. Well he actually spoke to me. I wasn't going to forget anything he did but I was definitely going to forgive him.

School today wasn't the best school day in my life but it definitely wasn't the worst. Rocky and Jordan talked to me today. I forgave them too but like I said, I can't forget.

And they don't hang out with me as much ever since Carson switched grades. I had no idea that he was that smart. I always thought that I was the smart one. Maybe he didn't actually get a high score and maybe the test was mixed up.

And there goes my jealously again. I just can't help it.

He made today better by coming over to my house.

"So how was school today? I didn't get a chance to talk to you. I've been busy." Carson said. I shrugged my shoulders.

I mean besides Oliver picking on me today, it was great!

"It was okay. Nothing exciting happened, though. And I miss you, I wish you were with me." I said as I took a hold of his hands.

"I'm really sorry, baby. But we can hang out a lot after school. Just you and me. It'll be fun. I promise."

I held out my arms so he would hug me. He wrapped his arms around my sides and picked me up onto my bed so that I was laying on top of him. My head was snuggled into the crook if his neck and his arms was wrapped around my waist.

"Love you." He mumbled.

"I love me too." I giggled. He poked me in the stomach making me laugh some more. Carson's hands then soon moved down lower rear area. I kissed him using my tongue for the first time since we dated. Well since the first time we dated.

Just then my door swing open and my dad was standing there looking at us awkwardly.

"Um sorry to interrupt...whatever you're doing, but I just wanted to remind you to take your medicine soon." He said. I nodded with an awkward smile on my face.

I mean Carson and I looked like we were doing other things, but we weren't. Just seems that way.

"Oh okay. Uh...can you close the door on your way out?" I asked him, but basically telling him to leave.

"Hi, Carson." My dad waved at Carson.

"Hey Mr. Jackson. Noah and I were just talking, so you didn't interrupt anything." Carson said.

"Yeah, okay. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do." My dad announced.

"Like have sex at 17?" I asked cockily. "That's something you would do." I had a smirk in my face as I saw my dad's face redden.

Carson started to laugh but stopped immediately when my dad gave him a cold stare.

"Just remember what happened when you suggested that we use my man cave as a nursery. Just remember."

"Don't worry sir, it's not like Noah would get pregnant." Carson told him.

"That doesn't make me feel better when you guys are in that position." I realized that Carson's hands were still on my ass.

"It wasn't supposed to." I pointed out.

"Man, was I this annoying when I was a teenager?" My dad asked as he left my room?

...but he didn't close the door. In fact he left tit wide open.

Jeez, all I wanted was some alone time with my sexy boyfriend. Was that too much to ask?!

"Well that was entertaining." Carson said with a smile in his face. His dimple were looking out of his cheeks and he keeps looking cuter and cuter by the second.

"Oh yeah, it was. But I wish people knew how to knock in my house. I get no privacy unless I lock the door." I explained to him.

"I kind of wish my mom and brother were like your family. Especially like your mom. She's crazy. Like you." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah, we're so alike but so different. She really is crazy though. We had our first singing person before school today. I refused to sing though, I don't want to embarrass myself in front of anybody? I haven't even heard my own singing voice. Not once have I ever sang." I said.

"You should sing right now. Like in front of me. I can close the door so nobody would hear you. I mean I'm sure you sound bad but whatever."

"I do not sound bad!" I defended myself. "You haven't heard me sing at all."

"Well then sing!"

"It's not that easy." I mumbled to him.

"Yes it is! What? Are you chicken." He asked before he made some chicken noises.

"Oh shut up you white boy!"

"Noah." He said.

"What?"

"You're white too." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Says who?!" I asked cockily.

Carson rolled his eyes at me.

"I don't know? Maybe it's in your blood!"

"I'll have you know that I'm part Greek. Thank you very much."

"That's your nationality, you idiot. You're Greek and white. Deal with it." He said while he laughed.

"What were we talking about before?" I asked ignoring his last comment.

"Uh...oh yeah. You can't sing." He said.

"You know what?"

"No, but I bet you're gonna tell me." He said with a grin on his face.

"Tomorrow I'm going to show you that I have my mother's talent. Just you wait baby."

"Yeah and if you don't sound any good I'm going to take your virginity."

"Wait what?"