Chapter 47

Carson's POV.

"Okay, just please don't kill me." Noah said as he held onto his seatbelt. I rolled my eyes and put the car on drive. It is February 1st and I officially have my license. I wanted Noah to be the first person I drove when my mom got me this new car.

But Noah wants to be overdramatic about it all. He thinks that I'm a horrible driver because...well just because. I'm not a reckless person. At least I think that I'm not reckless.

"We're gonna head over to Jordan's house and then I'll take you home." I told him.

"As long as you don't crash." He mumbled.

"I have my license for a reason." I muttered. Noah shrugged his shoulders and held onto his seatbelt tighter.

"Can't believe that Jordan and Rocky are a...thing." Noah shuttered.

I couldn't believe it too. Jordan was just so anti everything. He was straight as a pole. It's funny how the important friends in my life are all attractive to other guys.

If someone told me a year ago that I would have a boyfriend I'd just laugh in their faces. It's crazy how things can just happen. But I'm happy now. I'm in love with an amazing boy and he loves me back.

"Yeah. It's crazy. But I'm glad you guys get along and stuff. You and Jordan." I told him.

"Yeah, he's your best friend so I guess we have to get along."

I hated that now Noah had to wear an oxygen mask every 5 houre. That way I have to take thing of his face to kiss him. And he gets very tired easily. He's been falling asleep a lot lately.

But that's the least of my worries. Noah has that face when he knows something I don't. Something that I should know and it's driving me crazy.

You wanna know how I know he's not telling me something? Well he always has his head down and he bites his finger constantly. And he seems to be avoiding eye contact. And that's not all. I think he's been cutting again. I mean he's always tugging down his long sleeves shirt like he's hiding something.

I tried to confront him but he claims that he's fine. That's why tonight I lied about where we were going. We were going to see a therapist. I made an appointment last week.

I really think that Noah should get some help. I don't want something bad happening and Noah wouldn't know what to do about it. I hope he knows that he can tell me anything and I'll love him no matter what.

"Carson. This isn't the way to Jordan's house. Do you even know where you're going?" Noah asked me.

"Yes baby."

"Then where are we going? Carson you know how I hate surprises." Noah said as he pouted. I laughed and took a hold of one of his hands.

"Just wait, Noah. I just think things need to be helped and stuff." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I didn't answer him and kept on driving until I reached the destination.

I parked the car and headed to the back to the trunk to get Noah's wheelchair.

"Where are we?" Noah asked me as I helped him into my wheelchair.

"We're going to see a therapist for you." I told him.

"No! I'm fine Carson. I've been doing great for the past couple of months and you know it. Please don't make me go." He looked up into my eyes and gave me the cutest pleading face ever.

I reached down and kissed him gently on the lips.

"I'm sorry babe but you've been hiding things and I'm afraid it's something bad. I think you're cutting yourself again. You promised me you wouldn't hurt yourself."