Chapter 18

Noah's POV.

"I remember when we both first ditched school. I was so scared of getting caught. But now, now it's more relaxing. I feel like I don't have to stress anymore. I think you changed me." I told Carson as we entered the mall.

"You think? Nobody can really change anyone." Carson said. I shook my head.

"I would have to disagree on that one. I mean take my parents for instance. My mom wasn't the best person in the world and my dad changed her." I said.

We went inside the jewelry store. We were currently looking for a present for Carson's mom. It was her birthday today and I guess he forgot. Or in his words he like to procrastinate.

"Well your mom always had good in her, it just took a really good person to bring it out of her." He said as he picked up a necklace and examined it.

"Okay when did you get so wise?" I asked as I looked at the silver bracelets. Carson chuckled and shook his head.

"Noah, I have always been a Wiseman and you're finally seeing me as I am. See, I didn't change, but you brought the wise out of me." He said trying to show his point to me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Agree to disagree." I said. "How about this one?" I asked as I held out a silver and blue color necklace. It was pretty nice if I do say so myself.

"Oh that's nice. I really like that." He said as he took the necklace out of my hands. I nodded.

"You should buy it." I told him.

"But I think it should be something I pick out. I mean I'm her son after all." He said.

"Okay, I'll just buy it so I can give it to my mom when her birthday comes." I said with a small smile. I knew he wanted to buy it so bad, so I decided to provoke him into buying it.

"You know what?"

"What?" I asked.

"I'll just buy it. But if she asks, I picked it out. Okay?" I nodded and and gave him a thumbs up.

"Yeah totally, but what really matters is that we both know who picked it out so..." I said smiling. He didn't respond and walked up to the cashier and paid for the necklace.

He's very thoughtful on presents for his mom. Usually I would just give my mom and card and put it in a envelope with 2 dollars in it. It was at least better than the presents my brothers gave her. Okay now I can see why I'm her favorite.

"Where are we going next?" I asked him as we exited the mall. He shrugged his shoulders and jabbed a finger in my chest.

"It's your turn to pick." He said. I pouted and shook my head. I hated picking for things. It was easier when people did things for me.

"I don't wanna pick." I said as we strolled down the street. I guess I just wanted to wander.

"Okay, then I guess we'll just have to go back to school. Although we only have one class left so there's no point." He said.

"Then let's just go to your house. We haven't been there in awhile." I said.

"Well I have been at my house for awhile, but you haven't." He chuckled.

"So that's a yes?"

"Uh...yeah okay. Just wanted to say that my brother is coming home today from college." He told me. I shrugged as I put my hands in my pocket.

"I don't mind."

"You say that now, but you haven't met my brother. I suggest that we go to your house instead." He said as he slipped my hand in his hand.

"Okay, then tell me about him."

"Okay first of all he's a major jerk to everyone, so don't get offended if it seems he's only targeting you. Second, he's nosy so he'll pry in all your business and ask a lot of questions." Carson told me.

"Do I answer his questions or anything?" I asked.

"Yes or he'll make your life miserable. Basically he's a very opinionated guy and someone you don't want to cross lines with. Just don't leave my side."

"That's all?" I asked.

"Oh, his name is Cameron and he's 18. That's all."

"Well I don't think he's be much of a problem."

Oh how was I so wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonah's POV.

"That's so funny!" I said to Elizabeth as she told me a funny joke. She smiled as she tucked a string of her hair back behind her ear.

"So...there's a concert this Saturday." She said. I nodded my head knowing where this is going, but I'm not going to come if she asks me. Last time she invited me out was one of the worst days in my life

"Oh that's nice." I said. She looked down and started to play with the cafeteria food with her spork.

"Well...I was wondering if you were interested in...you know." She said not finishing her sentence. I would had said yes, but I just don't want to get hurt again. I know we're just in the 7th grade and we are so young, but I don't really care. I'm starting to develop feelings, hormones and I don't like it one bit. I wish I could go back to the times where all I had to worry was when it was time for snack.

"Interested in what?" I asked playing dumb. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Never mind, Jonah. I just wanted to hang out." She said as she stood up with her stuff.

"Wait!" I called. She turned around half way to look at me.

"You forgot your pencil." I told her. She glared at me and left.

What did I do?! Girls are so confusing. Now I know why Noah is gay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth's POV.

"Oh look at that! That's your baby." The doctor said. I smiled looking at another fetus. The fifth fetus.

"Wow." I said as I looked over at Percy on his phone. I smacked him in the arm trying him to pay attention.

"Ouch!" He whined.

"Stop distracting yourself." I told him. He sighed.

"This is like the fifth ultrasound. We already know the drill." He said going back to his phone. I have such a caring husband!

"Percy! Even though this is the fifth ultrasound it still counts because it's another life that we created. Another one of us." I told him.

"Sorry." He apologized as he grabbed my hand.

"Sorry to interrupt but I don't think that's just one head there. I see two heads." The doctor said as she tries to get a better look. Wait, I might be having another set of twins! That's so cool.

"Annabeth, we're gonna have another set of twins!" Percy said happily after the doctor confirmed us that we were having twins. And even better, they're both girls! Six children already!

Life couldn't get any better.

Sorry for the long wait, but I updated. So that's good.

Oh and it's July 12th. Annabeth Chase's birthday. As you all know she's my favorite character and all. So I made sure I updated today.

Peace out!