Chapter 30

Carson's POV.

Walking to my locker has never been the scariest thing until now. I feel like Noah may pick Rocky because he loved him first and they had been best friends since 7th grade.

But then again I was Noah's first boyfriend and that's a big honor for me. I had never been somebody's first boyfriend. Noah and I actually showed love together and all Rocky did was tell him that he loved Noah.

I have never seen Rocky and Noah flirt go out together for fun, or anything romantic. This gives me huge brownie points. Though I can't be too cocky.

Sometimes the most expected thing turns out to not be. I don't know, but I can be wrong or right. If he chooses Rocky I don't think I could ever face Noah again.

It's not because I would be angry with him but the feeling of rejection would hurt so bad. I don't think anyone likes rejection but I take it to heart. It makes me want to stay in my room all say and cry.

If course I don't cry a lot like Noah but I could be pretty emotional if I wanted to.

I made sure to walk even slower to my locker because I felt like I didn't want to know. I'm glad my locker isn't next to Rocky's because I don't want to see his reaction if he wins or even if he loses. He wasn't a bad guy, it's just I don't like sharing people.

I actually thought that Rocky and I would get along with each other. But fates has their ways, so I'll let that be.

Okay I am so stalling right now. I'm trying to think about different things than about the note so just don't mind me.

The moment if truth awaits as I turned in my locker combination.

12-34-04

I don't know why that was revelent but it shut was.

I'm still stalling just so you know.

I opened my locker and a note fell out. I picked it up and just stared at it for awhile before I opened it up. With my face emotionless I read the note and closed it back up.

I would love to tell you what it said but I love the suspense.

Wait! Don't kill me!

I turned down the hallway to see Rocky at his locker as he had read his note with an emotionless face on. He closed it back up and shoved it into his pocket.

I stared at him for awhile until he caught me looking at him. For whatever reason we couldn't just stop staring at each other. I finally turned away and walked away with tears in my eyes.

Maybe it was tears of joy or maybe he didn't pick me but I'm still not telling you who he picked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah's POV.

"You're home earlier than usual." My mom said coming out of the kitchen. I shrugged my shoulders and sat on the couch.

"Yeah, well dad said you wanted to talk to me about something and not to take my time coming home so...here I am." I said in a bored tone.

"Okay this is what I'm talking about. You're behavior! What has been going on lately?" My mother asked me with a concern look in her face.

I groaned and buried my head in the arm rest. Sometimes she was annoying. All up in my business and stuff.

"Honestly, I don't feel like telling you anything. It's nome of your business anyway so let's just leave it at that. I can I go now?" I said.

She sighed and strolled over to me taking a seat next to me. Here it comes...

"Well I am sorry to say but I'm your mother so it is my business. I just want to help and I hope you can understand that. I'm just concern because Cindy was talking to me yesterday about things I didn't know of. How does she know those things when your own mother doesn't?" She asked. I could tell she was very hurt and was probably too tired to hide it.

"I don't know. I just...I'm kind of embarrassed actually. I mean not many people tell their mother's about their love lives. And the whole situation is confusing and I just had to choose between two people today. I feel like the bad guy." I told her.

"What exactly happened?"

"To be honest I don't really know how things happened." I began to tell her about my first day of school and how Rocky left me and stuff, how I started to date Carson and he broke it off with me and became a jerk, then it turned out that he was just trying to protect me. I told her how Rocky's mother died and how he said he loved me and then Carson told me the same thing. And then I ended up telling her how I chose between Carson and Rocky. Or I chose none of them.

My mom was quiet for a bit and then she hugged me.

"You're just a freshman, you shouldn't have to go through these kind of things at this age. I mean my life got crazy in my third year of high school when I met your father. It's a different level of crazy though. At least you didn't end up pregnant with a pest." She said jokingly.

I giggled and shoved her to the side a bit. We sat in silence before I started to speak again.

"How are the fetuses?" I asked her.

"It feels better than when I had you and you brothers. It's kind of weird for me to be having girls though. And it's probably gonna be weird for you guys to be having sisters. You're gonna have to be nicer to them than your brothers. Girls are very sensitive." She said. I nodded.

"I actually can't wait. Although I don't think they'll be that sensitive. I think they'll be just like you. Hot-headed and stubborn getting their way all the time. Did you come up with names yet?" I asked.

"No," She shook her head. "I was hoping you would like to pick their names. Your father and I agreed on this. You've been through a lot."

"I always knew I was your favorite." I said with a big grin on your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carson's POV.

Okay I just can wait to tell you, but...

he chose me!

Noah Jackson chose me and loves me!