Chapter 28

Noah's POV.

Okay, I don't know why I had been acting the way I had been acting. In the past week since I found out Rocky's mother died and that Carson loved me and Rocky I felt very confused.

It seemed like ever since Rocky abandoned me on the first or second day of school everything had changed. Highschool was supposed to be easy.

In my fantasies, I was supposed to grow up and get into a great school and get a great job, Rocky and I was supposed to be married and we would adopt kids.

And then reality hits like a truck and messes everything up. Everything is confusing now. I wish I had it easy like my brothers. I want to date and go to parties, stuff like that. Unfortunately I didn't like parties and dating seemed to ruin my life.

I stopped going to school without my parents or my brothers noticing. I would get dressed for school and pretend to leave but instead I would walk to the backyard and climb up a tree into my room.

I always told myself that I would never actually cut. I didn't understand why people wanted to hurt themselves. Didn't the blade or razor hurt. Didn't it give them pain. I realized that that was the whole point.

"I never done this before." I whisper as I took a small blade and pierced it on my wrist. I hissed in pain as I threw the blade across the room.

I quietly walked into my bathroom and rinsed off the blood from my wrist. I looked into my mirror and saw bags under my eyes.

All I want us to smile again. And if I did it would be fake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth's POV.

"Excuse me, what?!" I asked Cindy. Cindy shrugged her shoulders and gave me a small smile.

"You heard me, Noah needs to straighten himself. It's not healthy for him to be into guys like that. I don't man any harm, but you have to help him. He's not a good influence for my son." Cindy said.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Oh, so you're one of those people! Okay just one thing! Never talk to me about Noah like that. You are so lucky that I don't go all crazy on you. Listen carefully."

"I'm listening." She said.

"Noah is the most honest and truest boy and he is a good influence. Carson will need a person like that in his life. They are best friends." I told her calmly.

Cindy just shook her head.

"Oh well I guess that you didn't know that they dated. Carson broke Noah's heart. If Noah never got involved with Carson then Noah wouldn't have to have his heart broken." Cindy said and walked into her office.

I can't believe I'm hearing this now. My first child's first relationship and I didn't even know about it. I thought Alexis was his first.

I shook my head trying clear my brain. I'm having twins and I don't need anymore stress than I already had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carson's POV.

"Have you seen Noah?" I asked Alexis. She shook her head.

"No! I'm so worried about him. He's probably sick and missing me right now. Poor baby." Alex said. I gave her a weird look and nodded my head.

"Okay. I'm gonna head to his house today." I told her. Her eyes lit up as she took a hold of my arm.

"I'll come with you." She said. I smiled a fake smile and tried to pry her off. What does Noah see in this girl. The world may never know.

"Sure." I said.

"I'm coming to." Rocky said as he strolled towards us.

"Great. And while we're there we can have a foursome." I said sarcastically. Rocky rolled his eyes as we started to walk to Noah's house.

On our walk Alexis was blabbering about something while Rocky and I glared at each other. Rocky should know that he gas no chance with Noah.

We rang the doorbell and we waited before Mr. Jackson opened up.

"Oh hey guys! Here to see Noah?" He asked.

"Yeah, since he hadn't been in school for awhile we wanted to check in him." Alexis said. Mr. Jackson gave us a confuse look

"Huh? What do you mean he hasn't been in school? He leaves every morning!" Mr. Jackson. We shrugged our shoulders as he stomped up the stairs.

Okay something is so wrong. We followed Mr. Jackson up the stairs into Noah's room.

"Open up the door, Noah!" Percy yelled as he knocked on the door. After a minute or two, Nah finally opened up the door but very slowly.

Noah didn't open up the door all the way and just peeped his head out. I never thought I would say this but Noah looks bad. Like really bad. Really bad.

"Yes?" Noah questioned. Mr. Jackson opened the door wider and walked straight in pushing Noah a little back.

Rocky, Alex, and I just stood in the doorway, not really sure what to do.

"What did I do?" Noah asked.

"So I heard you've been missing school. Noah this is so unacceptable. You had been so out of it lately. Something is wrong and I can tell you need help." Percy said.

While Mr. Jackson was lecturing Noah, Noah just stared and glared at us.

What was his problem? He's been so weird lately. If he could just talk to me.

"Just tell me why you skipped school, Noah." Mr. Jackson said. Noah shook his head and looked down at his hands. I couldn't tell if he was crying or not but his shoulders were moving up and down.

"Please, go away." Noah begged.

"Can you guys please come back tomorrow?" Percy said. Rocky nodded and left with a crying Alexis. She didn't want to leave. So did I and that's why I stood my ground and walked up to Noah.

"I'm sorry, Mr. J, but I can't leave him here like this." I told him. Percy nodded understanding me and left us alone.

"Noah..."

"Go away, Carson!"

"Just here me out. First of all, I am so sorry. I never meant for you to be this way. I just didn't want my mother knowing about us since she doesn't like...you know." I said as I tried to explain.

"I would've understand, Carson, I would've understand. You just never gave me the chance." Noah said. I nodded.

"But if you will, I would love to have you back. Be my boyfriend again." I suggested. Noah leaned back on his bed and groaned.

"I don't wanna hurt Rocky." He told me.

"But he hurt you." I reminded him.

"So did you. I trusted you and I thought you really liked me."

"I was trying to protect you. I realize I now love you and I need you. Please." I begged him.

"I'm tired, Carson. I'm just too tired for heartbreak. And I'm dating Alexis."

"You don't even like her. Let me show you how much I love you." I said.

"How?"

I tackled him on the bed and kissed him until we were out of breath.

Oh how I love Noah so much.

Vote, comment and share!

Peace out!