A Great Morning

I need to know if y'all want Kirstie to be with Avi or Jeremy :). Leave a comment?

This update doesn't really have to do with the story line, but I thought you might like it because of all of the current tension in the story :). (And some tension that's coming very #soon that I can barely handle).

Scott woke up the next morning slightly nervous. He had forgotten about the past night during his sleep, and was now hoping it was a dream. But when he saw Mitch asleep next to him, he knew that he wouldn't randomly sneak into his room. Scott sighs, carefully getting out of bed to not wake up Mitch. He walks out to the living room to see Zip fast asleep on the couch and Alex sitting at the counter. Scott takes a seat next to him, and Alex avoided eye contact.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks. Alex shakes his head.

"I guess you mean more to me than I mean to you." Alex says. Scott sighs.

"Alex, you know you mean a lot to me." Alex nods.

"Yeah, but it isn't the same anymore. We were so close in Arlington, now we've distanced ourselves."

"You told me you didn't want to see any of us again to get a new start in Arizona. I never even thought that you'd show up."

"I didn't know you invited everyone but me."

"I invited no one, and neither did Kirstie."

"But Mitch did."

"He invited someone from New York."

"Still invited someone." Out of the corner of Scott's eye, he sees a rough looking Kirstie waddling out from her room. Her hair was a mess and was all over her face. She looked like she hadn't woken up for years. She sits down and groans. Scott pats her back.

Zip also wakes up, along with Kevin. Alex and Scott talking must've woken them up.

"You want to make breakfast, Kit?" Scott asks her. She groans.

"Do I have to?" Kirstie asks.

"Well, Mitch needs to eat when he gets up and last time I tried cooking with Mitch, I almost burnt the house down." She sighs, but gets up and opens the fridge.

"Am I cooking for everyone?" Scott nods.

"Yes, but make sure you have a plate left for Mitch when he wakes up." Mitch slept in later than anyone he had ever met, so if everyone ate, they needed to make sure to keep an extra plate for him.

Scott walks slowly back into his room, trying not to wake up Mitch. He changes his clothes into something not so messy. He sits at his deck and pulls out his mirror, setting it front and grabbing his comb. He starts on his hair, combing until a figure takes the brush away and wraps their arms around his neck.

He tilts his head back to see a sleepy Mitch leaning over him.

"Good morning, Mitchy." Scott greets. Mitch puckers his lips twice, indicating a kiss. Scott laughs but turns and pulls Mitch into his lap.

Mitch smiles and wraps his arms around his neck, placing his lips on Scott.

It was sweet, slow, and passionate. Mitch couldn't stop smiling, he honestly couldn't think of a better way to wake up.

He runs his hands throw Scott's golden hair that he was in the middle of doing, messing it up again and making Scott playfully groan.

"I just did my hair, Munchy!" He jokes.

"Shh." Mitch says and kisses him again. But quicker than expected, Mitch moves his mouth to Scott's neck, lightly sucking and nibbling on Scott's smooth skin. Scott let's out a soft moan and covers his mouth, trying to stay quiet.

Mitch made Scott feel amazing. The way one touch of his lips to his skin could make him speechless, or how a kiss could take his breathe away.

Mitch found Scott's sweet spot and began working on it. Scott couldn't keep his moans to himself, even if people could hear them. He didn't want to stop, because he hadn't had this type of affection with Mitch in a long time.

Mitch should've done this a few days ago when no one was here...

Scott connects their lips again, grabbing Mitch's pajama pants and pulling him closer. Mitch giggled and continued to passionately kiss him before taking his lip between his own and sucking.

Scott let out yet another moan. Mitch knew every way to drive Scott crazy.

As they continue kissing, Mitch's hands find themselves running up the inside of Scott's thigh, eventually palming him through his pants.

Scott couldn't stop his noises, and they were gradually getting louder. He did not want anyone hearing this.

"M-Mitch..." He says, but is cut off by his own moan. Mitch chuckles. "People are h-here." Scott couldn't stop stutter.

"So."

"T-they'll he-hear." Scott says breathlessly.

"D-do you wa...nt to s-stop?"

"No." Mitch smirks and continues what he had started.

Scott knew that was the wrong decision, but by now, people already knew what was happening.

Mitch quickly hops off of Scott and reaches to hold the hem of his own shirt before slowly pulling it up and over his head. Once it was off, he stopped and stared at Scott with a smirk.

Scott reaches out and holds his hips, trying to pull him back. Mitch turns around, his back to Scott.

Scott knew he was trying to tease him, so he pulled Mitch so he was sitting on him but not facing him. He gently sucks on his shoulder, going to the back of his neck.

Now it was Mitch's turns to let out moans, but he didn't seem to want to. He turns around so he was straddling Scott, connecting their lips again.

"Is this what I'm going to have to live with?" The boys pull away when they hear Kirstie's voice. "I didn't think that through." Mitch awkwardly runs his hands through his hair and Scott sighs. "Breakfast is ready, lovebirds."

She shuts the door and and exits the room, leaving the two boys alone again.

"We should go out there..." Scott says and Mitch nods. Mitch starts to the door, looking back at Scott when he doesn't move.

"You go. I have to, um, take care of something." Mitch smirks and skips out, leaving Scott to deal with a major problem at the moment.