Art

Mitch didn't know how Scott would react after his therapy. He came home a little
dead-looking, went to bed and said that his emotions wore him out. Mitch understood the feeling. It was almost midnight when Mitch decided to go to bed.

He opens the door and silently walks in. He strips of his clothes and throws on a pair of pajama pants. As he is about to get in bed next to the worn out blonde, he decides against going shirtless. He felt insecure near Scott when his chest was full of cuts. He quickly slides a tank top on over himself and looks back to the bed.

He smiles when he sees Scott. His breathing had calmed and his tear stained face from earlier looked peaceful. He was stunning. Mitch couldn't believe he was his.

He cautiously crawls into bed next to Scott. He leans over with a smile and kisses Scott's forehead. He wiggles his nose in his sleep a little and turns over. Mitch chuckles silently to himself before laying down completely.

"Goodn-ni...ght, Superman." Mitch whispers and closes his eyes.

"Goodnight, my love." Mitch smiles when he realizes Scott had really been awake the whole time.

---------------------

When Scott woke up, he was feeling extremely grateful for his life. He had everything he needed, Mitch, his own apartment, and amazing friends. He brushes his teeth before walking into his kitchen to prepare breakfast for Mitch and himself.

He decided on making eggs, he hopes he wouldn't burn down the house with something as simple as scrambled eggs. He chuckles at the memory.

After about five minutes of cooking, he got very hot from the heat of the stove and slides his shirt off.

"Damn!" He hears. He turns around and sees Mitch in his tired form wobbling from the bedroom. Scott laughs. "I g-get a show."

"Of course. A show and scrambled eggs. The perfect morning." Mitch smiles and walks into the kitchen, pulling Scott down and placing a sweet kiss on his lips. Scott licks his lip afterwards. "Again?" Mitch smirks and kisses him again, this one being a little bit longer. Scott lifts Mitch into the air and sets him on the counter. Mitch tilts his head back and laughs, Scott smiling. The blonde rests in between Mitch's skinny legs. Mitch points to the eggs.

"I won't burn the apartment down this time." He says, quickly turning off the stove and taking the eggs off of it.

"H-hungry." Mitch says. Scott smirks and replaces himself in between Mitch's legs, his hands resting in Mitch's thighs.

"The eggs can wait." Scott leans to kiss Mitch. Mitch smiles when their lips collide. God, Scott's touch made Mitch feel full of bliss. But Mitch was in a teasing mood. He quickly slides his lips away, Scott going to his neck instead.

Mitch points to the eggs and groans. Scott pulls away.

"Are you serous?" He asks with a laugh. Mitch nods childishly. "You are something else." Mitch cheers giddily. Scott gives him a plate of eggs and Mitch hums when he tastes them.

"I hate you." Scott says jokingly. Mitch laughs in satisfaction and hops off of the counter with his eggs, moving to the couch. Scott follows, not in the mood for food but just the presence of Mitch.

"H-how was th-the..rapy?" Mitch asks, taking a bite.

"Emotional." Scott says honestly. "I think I had my first panic attack." Mitch leans over and kisses his cheek. Scott smiles at him.

"Going b-back?"

"I think so. It was good for me." Scott says. "Made me think about things further. I realized how amazing life really is and that nothing can't beat a successful life. And only in one visit. By the end, I'll never have any type of bad thought again."

"Good." Mitch says.

"Just don't leave me and I won't have to risk having the thoughts."

"Never."

"You're mine forever."

"F-forever."

---------------------

Mitch didn't know someone was watching when he sketched randomly in his notebook.

He was at the park and watching the scenery. He felt creative. So he started sketching the nature around him. And he was having a good time sketching to himself until he realized someone had their eyes on him.

Mitch looks to the man who was watching over him.

"Sorry." He says. "Your work is just really amazing." Mitch blushes slightly, looking down. He wasn't one to draw much, but he loved it when he did. Mitch opens his notebook.

Thank you so much. Sorry, I can't speak. Mute.

"That's okay. Your art speaks for you." He says. "Do you have a name?"

Mitch.

"Hi, Mitch. I'm Rod." Mitch smiles. Rod opens his wallet and grabs a small card from it. "I work at an art studio." He hands it to Mitch. "I'm visiting here for a friend. We'd love to have you in our business. Where do you work now?"

A clothes store.

"I guarantee you we will pay you more and you will get to do something you love while getting payed more. It's a win/win deal."

Thank you! I'll definitely look into this.

"I better be on my way. It was nice meeting you, Mitch. I hope you choose wisely and come work with us." Mitch smiles when he walks away. This job could be something amazing.

Mitch looks at the card. The front had a phone number, and email, and the name of the business.

Charleston Art Institution

Mitch slides the card into his pocket and continues his drawing, new thoughts in his head. This job seemed like a big deal. He could really enjoy. He'd do what he loved for a pay. It could potentially change his life. There was just one issue.

Charleston was in South Carolina.