Last Night

Y'all deserve this after everything. Also, I don't usually write anything smutty, so I have no idea if this is good or not. I think it's bad but here we go.

It was heated.

Mitch running his tongue up Scott's chest and neck, occasionally biting down and causing Scott to moan. Thank god Kirstie wasn't here, she'd be having a blast knowing about it.

The shirts disappeared quickly. Now instead of laying sideways, Mitch pushes Scott to lay on his back and straddles him.

Scott's favorite moments were the ones like this. He cherished being so close to the boy, his touch and smell leaving a mental mark on Scott. He moans again once Mitch starts slowly grinding on him.

He could feel their bodies being pressed together, their tongues gliding across each others, and their hands free roaming on each other.

Mitch licks Scott's neck, all the way up until he reaches his lips again and pulls him in for a rough kiss. Scott runs his hands up and down Mitch's thighs.

Mitch continues to grind against the taller boy, making him moan into the already heated kiss. Scott pulls Mitch farther up on him, their chest pressed together as their lips continue to move as one.

"So beautiful." Scott mumbles against Mitch's lips. Mitch starts fiddling with Scott's pants button, eventually getting nervous and just looping his fingers through the belt loops. Scott smirks. "Don't be scared, my love." Mitch nods, pulling away from the kiss and focusing on the buttons. He slowly undoes them, looking up at Scott for approval. When Scott nods, Mitch crawls off of his lap, pulling Scott's jeans with him. And just like that, Scott's pants now lay on the floor.

Scott brings Mitch back in for a short kiss, still loving and meaningful. He pulls Mitch to him and disconnects their lips. He reaches for the waist band of Mitch's pants.

"Can I?" Mitch nods, carefully watching Scott as he slowly unhooked the button and pulls Mitch's pants down. "Are you nervous?" Mitch nods again, almost immediately. "We don't have to go further. Do you want too?"

"Yes..." Scott nods and brings the boy back onto his lap, pulling him in for yet another intense kiss. Scott feels up Mitch's chest and smiles. He didn't mind the cuts.

Mitch holds onto Scott's broad shoulders, lowering himself and kissing down his chest. When he reaches his boxer-briefs, he continues back up, not daring to go any lower. But what he does do is grab onto the waist band of them and pull.

"Off." Mitch demands. Scott smirks and slowly lowers them until they were off of his body. Mitch kisses him gently. Scott reaches and pulls Mitch's off as well.

Scott kisses Mitch again, running his hand up his thigh. Getting insecure, Mitch pulls his hand back up to rest on Mitch's cheek. He didn't want Scott feeling the nasty cuts and soon-to-be scars.

"You're gorgeous. Stop that." Scott says while kissing the boy. He quickly flips the both of them around so Scott was on top, making sure not to put too much body weight on him. He reaches over into his side table and grabs all the necessary things.

He sits on the edge of the bed while sliding his protection on. He takes the bottle and brings it back with him, crawling over Mitch again.

"Are you ready?" Mitch nods.

"Be g-gentle pl...ease." Mitch pleads, closing his eyes.

"I'd never hurt you." Scott says and quickly kisses him.

"I kn-know."

---------------------

Scott hadn't had sex in a long, long time. He was okay with it, because he was willing to wait for Mitch.

And he was happy that Mitch trusted him enough to let him go that far, even without being boyfriends. Because that conversation was being saved for later, when everything was calm.

When Mitch and Kirstie finished moving, and they settled down. When things go back to normal, and hopefully they would.

Scott watches Mitch look at himself in the mirror in his room, Mitch still thinking Scott was fast asleep. He took in his beauty, even with the scars in his back. He looked down his perfectly curved body, over his bare butt, and down his legs. The scars made him look strong, like nothing could tear him down.

Scott knew he was staring at the words in his hip bone, he couldn't stand them. Once it healed enough, Mitch wanted to get a tattoo covering it.

Scott silently crawls out of bed, him being naked himself. He wraps his arms around Mitch's waist and rests his head on his shoulder.

"I like them." Scott says while Mitch continues to look over himself. Scott smiled at the sight of seeing Mitch completely bare, he looked gorgeous. But Mitch just shakes his head. "You look strong with them, like nothing can hurt you." He turns to face Scott. Mitch wraps his arms around Scott's chest, Scott wrapping around his shoulders.

"L-last night." Mitch mumbles, referring to their intercourse. "T-tha...nks."

"Don't thank me. It was amazing." Scott kisses his cheek. "Want to take a shower?" Mitch nods.

Scott leads Mitch into the bathroom and grabs two towels, turning on the shower to a reasonable temperature.

Once warm enough, they both step in. Scott stands behind Mitch and holds his waist, kissing his cheek from behind. Mitch winces under the water, quickly stepping or from under it.

"Is it too hot for them?" Scott asks, referring to the cuts. Mitch nods, looking down. Scott quickly makes it cooler and changes the water pressure to something softer. Hopefully it wouldn't hurt him anymore.

Scott feels down Mitch's back, starting from his shoulders and ending at the small of it. Mitch arches his back at the touch.

"I h-hate th..em." Mitch says, feeling the scars.

"They make you gorgeous, my love. Don't be insecure." Mitch nods. "I touch them because I appreciate you, and I love you."

"No-not his." Mitch says, feeling over his hip bone. Scott nods. "N-never his." Scott kisses his cheek. "Want g-gone."

"As do I, my love."