Not For Long

WARNING: YOURE NOT READY FOR THIS AND NEITHER WAS I.

Don't worry, things only get worse from this point so good luck.

ONE MORE THING. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO HAS THE SUNGLASSES!? I FORGET AND NEED TO KNOW IF IT WAS SCOTT OR MITCH.

Now that everyone was gone, Scott could take a little time to himself. He devoted his free time to decorating his new apartment, making it as cozy as it could be.

Scott had three days until he could talk to Mitch again, and he hoped that Mitch was doing okay with the small break they were taking.

Scott had gotten over everything and was ready to talk again, but not argue. He didn't want Mitch to be with him all of the time, because that was what led to arguing and eventually led to this point, Scott moving out.

Maybe once all the tension was gone and if a relationship ever formed and lasted, Scott would consider living with the boy. But right now, it simply was negatively affecting their relationship.

Scott hops out of his car and walks into Starbucks, quickly going up and asking for a drink.

He orders a Caramel Macchiato, he was in the mood for something sweet. Walking over to a seat, he sits at a small table in the corner and plugs his charger into the wall, plugging his phone into the charger.

He puts one headphone in and starts his music, not shocked when Beyoncé came on first. He hums silently to himself and sips his drink.

A figure comes up and sits across from him. Scott takes out his headphone in confusion, waiting for the man to say something to him.

"Do you know Mitch Grassi?" He asks. The man had a little stubble, green eyes, and bright blonde hair. The giant bags under his eyes made him look older, Scott guessed in his early thirties.

"Who are you?"

"Where is Mitch?" The man asks. Scott shakes his head. Why did he need to know?

"Why?"

"Because I need to talk to him. Where is he?"

"I don't know him. I'm sorry." Scott lies, but the man didn't move.

"Stop lying to me, Scott."

"Who the fuck are you? How the hell do you know my name?"

"Because you are Mitch's boyfriend."

"No. I'm not. Mitch and I both don't have boyfriends."

"Scott, I'm going to ask one last time, where is Mitch?"

"Fuck you." The man grabs Scott's phone in one swift motion and takes off. Scott follows closely behind, running until he could barely breathe.

He was so far from Starbucks and couldn't continue running from the thought of passing out. He runs to the quickest pay phone, sliding in a quarter and dialing 911.

Scott started talking before the police could even greet him.

"This man stole my phone! And he is looking for my boyfriend, he is going to hurt him or something! Please help!" Scott yells.

"Sir, please calm down. What is your name?"

"Scott Hoying."

"Okay, Scott. What did he look like?"

"He was short. He had green eyes and long blonde hair. He is pale and had a little stubble and look pretty old."

"Okay, Scott. How did you know he wants your boyfriend?"

"He talked to me and started asking me about him, but I wouldn't tell him and then he stole my phone and ran. He is probably going to text him acting as me. Please stop him!"

"Do you know why he wants to see your boyfriend?"

"No idea. I've never seen him in my life."

"What's his address? We will send a few men down their to make sure everything is okay. Now what is his name?"

---------------------

Mitch heard Kirstie gasp when she opened the door. He turns around and sees her talking to three cops, obviously scared when they invite themselves in.

"We are looking for a Mitch Grassi? He lives here?" Mitch was very confused at this point. He gets up and walks over to them.

"That's him." Kirstie says and points at me.

"Hi, Mitch. I'm Lyell from the Los Angeles police department. Do you know a man named Scott Hoying?"

"Yes..."

"He identified you as his boyfriend, is this correct?" Mitch just nods, he couldn't figure out how to say 'close enough'. "He called and was wondering if you received any suspicious texts from him. He recently had his phone stolen by a very creepy male who was supposedly looking for you."

"W-what?" Mitch asks in disbelief. Someone was looking for him? He had received a text from Scott, and it was awfully creepy. He wanted the address, said he was coming and had forgot it. And Mitch gave it too him.

Mitch grabs his phone and shows the police the message.

"Yeah. This isn't Scott. Do you mind if we stay for a little? Wait it out and see if he shows up?" Mitch nods, in fact, he preferred that. He was beyond scared right now. "I'll send one of the other guys to move the cop car so the man isn't suspicious when he gets here, and one will be in the lobby, the other waiting at the elevator, and I'll stay here." Mitch nods again.

"Lyell, I'm heading out, okay? Gonna move the car and then stay in the lobby."

"Sounds good, man. Make sure you remember to call Marshall later, alright?"

"W-what?" Mitch says, remembering the police man that helped him the most during his rough time. "I kn-know him."

"From back in Arlington? How would you know someone from that small little town."

"Used to l-live there." Lyell nods.

Mitch hadn't realized both the other cops had left until he heard a knock at the door. Lyell walks into another room, telling Mitch to open it and yell if he needed any help. Mitch nods.

He opens the door and reveals a familiar man, quite similar to the description that was told to him.

"Hi, Mitch." Mitch takes a few steps back, the man following him in. "Do you remember Travis?" He shuts the door behind him. "My brother? You killed him." Mitch shakes his head, he couldn't bare to hear this.

"The p-police are here." Mitch warns. "Please st-stop."

"Oh, don't worry, Mitchy." He says, pulling out a gun and cocking it. "Not for long."

Ivuvuuduwiofovovk jskaoofoviajnwnn