No Falling Out

Hey, loves! I need some help, I want to start a new book, but I'd have to stop updating this one as much. I update this about twice day, but I'd only update once if I started another book. Let me know if you want another book, or the same amount of updates on this one. After this book is over (I don't think I'm making a third one), I'm going to have to start a new one anyway.

Scott moved out only a day later, moved into a new apartment about a half an hour away. It was much smaller. He couldn't afford an apartment in the same complex and all the other ones were too cheap or too expensive, so Scott settled on this one. It was small and cozy, it was also perfect for one person.

Avi came and stayed with Scott, helped him get settled into his new place and just decided to spend his last day with him. Everyone was leaving tomorrow, except Zip who was staying another day or so since he lived in the same state.

Scott was satisfied with his decision. He was so sure that it would work, because this wasn't a plan. It was a choice and you can't go wrong with your own choice.

He thought it was a good idea. Mitch and Scott argued all the time, and they weren't even dating. Scott wanted to be his boyfriend, but didn't want to until everything was okay again.

After this week passed, Scott would text Mitch again and talk normally, put everything aside and hope that Kirstie kept him eating. He was too overwhelmed and was scared of what he would do, because sometimes Scott couldn't control what he did.

"Mitch texted me." Avi says. Scott turns around, walking over the couch and sitting next to him. "He asked if you were okay."

"Tell him I'm fine and ask if he is okay, but say it's from you." Avi nods and starts typing away. When Mitch replies, he frowns. "What?" He leans over and shows Scott the text.

Mitch: I'm working on it. I can't help but feel like Scott is done with me :/.

"Tell him I'm definitely not done with him!"

"Okay." He types and then shows Scott another text.

Mitch: I didn't mean to make him move out. That's the last thing I wanted and I pushed him away. I shouldn't of lied, Avi.

Avi types and sends something.

Avi: He did it for you. For you guys to be able to work.

Mitch: We can only work when we are away from each other?

Avi: You guys were so strong in Arlington when you lived at your own houses and just hung out a lot. Think of it, Mitch. It'll be how it was in high school.

Mitch: But we aren't in high school anymore! I want to spend my life with him, but I can't when he can't stand to stay in the same house as me.

Avi: One week, Munchie. Then you'll hang out all of the time and once their is no tension you'll be stronger than ever.

Mitch: You think so?

Avi: I know.

Avi gets up and walks into the bathroom. Scott sighs, it upset him that Mitch thought Scott left because he didn't want to live with him. Of course he wanted to live with Mitch, but not while their was constant arguing and fighting.

It wasn't a good relationship if they both kept messing up continuously. They needed a break, one that was a lot shorter than their last one.

"Scott?" Avi says. Scott looks to him as he pops his head out of the bathroom. "How do I run your shower." Scott chuckles and hops up, walking into the bathroom.

When he walks in, he sees Avi shirtless with a towel around his waist.

"Daddy?" He jokes. Avi laughs and playfully smacks him.

"Shut up and turn on the shower." Scott laughs and turns the knob.

"It's pretty shitty and takes like an hour to warm up so good luck."

"Great." Avi says sarcastically. Scott walks back out and into his room, making sure to text Kirstie and ask if Mitch had eaten.

Scott: Did Mitch eat?

Kirstie: Yep. Twice today. He said no more lying.

Scott: But did you see him eat?

Kirstie: Don't worry, Scotty. He was with me.

Scott did not know how to go a week without texting Mitch. It seemed like the hardest thing in the world to do, because everytime he went on his phone, he'd check Instagram and see if Mitch posted anything. Then he'd check his snap chat and his Twitter and even Tumblr.

Mitch just never seemed to post anymore. Scott never even saw Mitch on his phone that much, and that was rare because Mitch was always on his phone usually.

Scott lays on his bed and scrolls through his social media again before deciding that he wanted to post a picture that he had taken earlier that day with Avi.

It was a selfie, and they both we "death glaring" at the camera. They both couldn't stop laughing after they took it.

He quickly uploads it to Instagram with the caption: a bass dragon daddy.

He tags Avi and then checks through Instagram after laughing to himself about his own caption.

A notification pops up, and Scott smiles brightly when he sees "mitchgrassi has liked you photo".

Scott wanted him too comment, but you he did tell Mitch that the two shouldn't talk until the week was over and Scott figured that Mitch would listen to Scott.

Even if he didn't want too.

Because Mitch loved him, and you come to find that you'd do anything for someone you love. Like take a break, not talk to them for a little while, even move far away. All because you love them.

Love was a strong feeling, something Mitch didn't really know how to handle. He loved his parents and he loved Kirstie, but what he felt for Scott was so different.

It was like fighting was the worst thing in the world, and it felt like you were actually in pain with every harsh word said.

And love was confusing, because you could do something stupid, like cheat, but you don't know why. Because when you love someone, it feels like nothing can stop it, even when you do something regretful.

You can break up and takes breaks and argue, but once you fall in love, there is no falling out.

I didn't realize how bad this chapter was until I re read it. Sorry, guys! Good chapters will be out tomorrow, two new ones. This was just a filler, I guess. It doesn't really have any relevance to the story.