Chapter 1

Note: I obviously didn't make up the name or the idea of merging four movie characters and stuff so please don't go all hater on me for this. But this is what I want to be my version so hopefully it's good and not like all the others. Don't be afraid to comment stuff. That's all. pI out.
---------

Jack had been flying in the wind. He looked around, unsure if where he was going or where the wind was taking him. He didn't mind though. Suddenly a huge gust flipped Jack upside down. He laughed.
"Where are you taking me?" He asked the wind. Suddenly he realised. He saw a cross that had been left in the dirt. The wind dropped him down and he landed in front of the cross. Jack read what was on the cross. Rest in peace, Pitch Black. Jack remembered how the Guardians had made this to respect Pitch even after all the bad he did. Jack frowned. It had been ten years. Suddenly he heard something behind him.
"Hello Jack." Jack flung his staff behind him so it was pointing towards the person who said that.
"Pitch." Jack said. He shot at Pitch but Pitch dodged it and sunk into the shadows. Pitch started laughing evilly. Jack started turning around looking for Pitch.
"Is that anyway to treat an old friend?" Pitch asked.
"You're not my friend." Jack replied.
"What are you doing back here then?" Pitch formed behind the cross that was in the dirt. Jack turned around and shot again only to miss.
"The wind bought me here." Jack said. "I thought you died."
"You can't kill fear Jack." Pitch said. "As long as there is someone who is scared, I will be here."
"Let me guess, you want me to tell the Guardians that you're back?" Jack asked.
"Not quite." Jack straightened up.
"What do you mean not quite?" Jack turned around again.
"Well, this plan of mine, you'll need a lot more people then just the Guardians to be able to have the slightest chance of stopping us." Pitch laughed at the thought.
"Us?" Jack asked. Suddenly a high pitched laugh came from behind him. Jack whipped his staff around to see an old lady in a hood.
"Yes. Us." She said. She whipped her hood off. Jack couldn't recognise the lady. She wasn't old like he had thought. She had just been bending over. Jack aimed his staff at her.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"Mother Gothel." She said.
"She's working with me." Pitch said from behind Jack. Jack turned to look at Pitch.
"What can she do?" Jack laughed at the fact Pitch chose a human. Suddenly Jack felt a stabbing sensation in his back. He gasped and fell to the ground. Just before it all went black he saw Pitch and Gothel standing above him.
"Oh she can do quite a lot of things Jack." Pitch smirked. "Quite a lot of things indeed."