Chapter 13

Hiccup took a mouthful of hot cocoa. He patted Toothless.

"So is this kind of stuff going to happen a lot?" Rapunzel asked.

"Well considering that I've only been here less then a day longer than you and I've been attacked twice I'm going to say... Yes." Hiccup said. He drunk some more cocoa. North was sitting down in a chair across from Jack. He had an ice pack in his forehead. Bunny was laughing.

"I'm gone for one night and this is what happens. And I thought Sandy couldn't hold his alcohol." Bunny teased. "I mean aren't Russians meant to be good at drinking?"

"I wasn't drinking." North said.

"Oh yeah, you were eating 'rum balls'." Bunny said making quotation marks in the air. "How many did you have anyway?"

"Sixty-ish." North mumbled.

"Sixty! Mate how can you hold all that food?" Bunny asked. North tapped his belly.

"What time are we going to leave again?" Rapunzel asked.

"About midday." Jack said. He looked at the time. It was eleven o'clock. "So in an hour."

"I'm going to set up Toothless." Hiccup said he stood up and walked over to Toothless who had followed an elf. "Toothless, come here bud." Hiccup called. Toothless stopped and waddled back to Hiccup. Hiccup got on and slid his prosthetic foot in. He watched the tail as he moved his leg. The tail wing wasn't moving. It stayed shut. Hiccup got up and moved towards the tail. A few of the metal wires were broken. "Dammit!" Hiccup hissed under his breath.

"So we'll get there in two days on Toothless." Merida smiled.

"Seven." Hiccup corrected. They all turned to look at him.

"Pardon?" Jack asked.

"Toothless's tail is broken. It's going to take seven days walking." He said.

"How is it broken?" Jack asked.

"The wire must of snapped or something." Hiccup looked closer. There was bits of black sand. "Or it was one of the nightmares."

"Can't you just fix it?" Merida said.

"I can't just fix it. It's going to take weeks."

"What about Rapunzel's hair?" Jack asked.

"It doesn't work like that. My hair heals people not objects." Rapunzel said.

"Well if you're walking you should get going." Bunny said.

"What about the sleigh?" Merida asked.

"Everyone loves the sleigh." Santa mumbled.

"In this state, nah, I don't think so." Bunny said gesturing towards North.

"Well then, it's time to get going. I guess." Jack said. He floated in the air and headed towards the exit. The other three followed. They were about to get out when Hiccup stopped.

"What about Toothless?" He asked.

"Well do you want to bring him along?" Jack asked.

"Well, I want to but he needs his tail fixed." Hiccup said. North leaned forward out of his chair.

"We can fix that while you're away. Improvements can be made." He stuttered. "He can stay with us." Hiccup screwed his nose up. Toothless gave him a grin.

"Okay bud, I'm going to leave you here so they can fix you up." Hiccup said. Toothless nodded. Hiccup hugged him. "Bye bud."

"Come on Hiccup." Merida said. Hiccup smiled and ran towards the three. He waved goodbye to Toothless. Toothless sat on his hind legs and used his front paw to wave back.