Chapter 44

"What's happening?" Jack yelled out. Rapunzel's body started to glow. It floated above the ground. North rushed in. His jaw hung open. Rapunzel's hair began to glow. The roof opening showed the moon. Rapunzel started to float back down. She gasped and sat up. Jack gasped. He smiled and hugged her. He started crying tears of joy.

"She's back!" North yelled.

"Rapunzel! You're back!" Jack said. Suddenly Rapunzel said something that shook all of them.

"Who are you?" She said. Jack moved back a bit.

"What?" Jack uttered.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jack." Jack said. "You're boyfr-"

"Jack, she doesn't remember." Tooth whispered.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked.

"She's- a spirit, Jack." North said.

"A spirit?" Rapunzel said. "I'm Rapunzel."

"How does she remember that?" Jack demanded.

"The moon told me! I am Rapunzel!" She said. Suddenly her face fell. "But that's all I know."

"Tooth! Can't you do something?" Jack asked. He still held onto Rapunzel. Tooth nodded.

"I have her teeth at the Tooth Palace." She said.

"Snow globe?" North asked. Jack nodded.

"Lets get going!" Hiccup yelled. Jack grabbed Rapunzel and threw her onto Toothless. Merida hopped on and sat behind them. North threw the snow globe. It opened revealing Tooth Palace. Toothless jumped and took off. He followed Toothiana. They got there.

"Okay, I need teeth number... 2201 to teeth 2213." Tooth said to smaller teeth. They rushed to find them. Suddenly they came back with a golden box. It had a face of a girl with golden hair. Jack smiled knowing it was Rapunzel. Tooth handed it to Rapunzel.

"What's this?" Rapunzel asked.

"It's your memories." Tooth said. "Here, touch them."

"These are teeth!" Rapunzel said. She touched them. Suddenly everything went black.