Chapter 7

Merida was pacing up and down. Jack yawned as he watched her.

"Stupid- ugh- who does she think she- stupid- argh!" Merida mumbled to herself.

"You need to calm down a bit." Jack said.

"Calm down! How am I meant to calm down when we're taking a- a-"

"A princess?" Jack asked.

"Yes! No, wait. I don't mean- ugh!" Merida groaned. She pulled out her bow and shot at the snowman Jack had made with with his snow. The arrow sliced the carrot.

"Hey!" Jack exclaimed. Merida walked up and pulled the arrow out. Rapunzel and Hiccup were at the castle doors, heading towards them.

"Maybe you're right." Merida said. She took a deep breath. Rapunzel flipped her pan.

"I haven't used this in years." She said.

"Really, how many?" Hiccup asked.

"Ten." She smiled. Hiccup frowned. It had been ten years since he lost his foot. He had told Rapunzel about that when she was getting her special frying pan. Merida approached the two.

"I apologise for being rude earlier." Merida said.

"I'm sorry too." Rapunzel said. She hugged Merida unexpectedly. Merida looked as if she would throw up.

"Can we get going?" Jack called. He was sitting on Toothless. Rapunzel was patting Toothless.

"I don't think Toothless is really up for carrying three right now." Hiccup said.

"I can carry someone." Jack said. He floated into the air. Merida stepped towards Toothless.

"Ah, I think I'll stick with the dragon." She said nervously.

"I guess I'll go with Jack." Rapunzel said.

"Okay then." Jack smiled. He winked at Rapunzel. He flew towards Rapunzel and looped his arms around her waist. He threw her up and made sure she landed on his back. She giggled. Hiccup and Merida hopped on Toothless.

"Let's go!" Merida yelled. Toothless jumped into the air and sped off after Jack.

"So where are we going exactly?" Rapunzel yelled over the wind.

"Back to the North Pole!" Jack laughed. He sped off into the wind.