Chapter 3

"Who are they?" A familiar Australian voice yelled. Jack smiled. They were at the North Pole. Merida and Hiccup were following closely.

"Guests." Jack replied. Bunnymund frowned.

"Kids aren't allowed in. Wait, what is a dragon doing here? This is against the rules!" Bunny said. Toothless ran up to Bunny and almost pinned him down. Bunny was gripping a desk behind him as Toothless was sniffing him. Jack ignored Bunny.

"Ah, Jack, and friends. Welcome back. What is problem?" Santa said ignoring Bunny. His Russian accent was strong.

"Well we might need to get Sandy and Tooth." Jack said. His smile disappeared off his face. North marched towards the lever that started the northern lights. Within a few minutes Toothiana and the Sandman were there. Sandy had a question mark above his head. Hiccup, Merida and the Guardians were gathered around.

"I still don't see why they are here." Bunny grumbled.

"I saw Pitch." Jack said. Everyone except Hiccup and Merida gasped.

"This better not be a joke." Bunny said.

"It's not. But he's not alone. There was another person with him." Jack continued.

"Who?" Tooth asked.

"She called herself Mother Gothel." Jack said. All the Guardians except Jack frowned. "But I don't know who she is."

"She's a horrible woman." Tooth said.

"Witch more like." North said.

"Who is Mother Gothel?" Hiccup asked.

"Well she definitely is not a mother. She stole a princess for the magical properties that the princess had. Lied to the princess and pretended to be her mother, hid her from the outside world, then she almost killed her but before all of that she practiced witch craft. She is a horrible person." Tooth said.

"Well they're back and they attacked me." Jack said.

"And what have they got to do with it?" Bunny asked.

"We were there when he was attacked and we helped him recover from being shot." Hiccup said.

"Shot?" North asked.

"Gothel shot him with black sand." Merida said in her strong Scottish accent. Bunny leaned over to Sandy.

"And I thought I was the one with a funny accent." Bunny said. Tooth flew forward a bit.

"But she can't do that. A witch can't control nightmares or black sand. That's impossible." Tooth said.

"Unless Pitch taught her." North said. Suddenly the moon came out. All of the Guardians went dead silent. Merida raised her eyebrow.

"Why have you all gone silent? It's just the moon." She said. Hiccup shushed her.

"Man in Moon. What have you got to tell us?" North said. The moonlight shone down onto the open space in the middle of the Guardians. A shadow appeared. It was in the shape of Pitch, then it changed to Gothel. Jack frowned. Then the shadow disappeared. The light moved so there were four shadows on the ground. One of Jack, one of Merida, one of Hiccup and another one. It was a girl holding a frying pan. She has long hair and a pile at her feet.

"Wait, I think I know who that is. Isn't that-" Tooth said.

"Rapunzel." North said.

"Who's she?" Hiccup asked.

"The stolen princess. And also always on the top of the good list. But we could never get to her." North said sadly.

"So what does that mean? We're meant to get her or something?" Bunny asked. The moon disappeared behind the clouds.

"I think so." Jack smiled.