Chapter 45

"Wow." A small girl sighed. She stood at the window of a tower, looking out at lights. They glowed against the night sky. She smiled. It started to snow at her window. She gasped as a snowflake landed on her hand. A strange boy appeared. He seemed to be floating above the ground. He had white hair and a blue jumper. He smiled at her. She giggled and waved. He waved back and flew off. Suddenly it skipped to her painting. She seemed older now, about ten. She painted on the wall. It was of a girl in a tree. She turned to look out the window. She found snow falling on the window sill. She ran to it and held her hand out. Suddenly a sneeze came from a pile of snow. A small lizard popped his head out. She giggled and held her hand out. The lizard smiled at her.
"What should I call you?" She whispered. She turned away from the snow. She looked at the small lizard. She looked back. On the window sill she read something that was written in the snow. She raised her eyebrow. Pascal. She smiled. "Pascal, that's a lovely name." She said. She looked up. A boy again was floating. She smiled. He laughed and flew off. The vision skipped forward to her swinging on her hair. She lowered her foot. It touched the grass. She smiled and started running around. Suddenly it skipped again. To her kissing a man. She was in a beautiful wedding gown. It skipped again. This time the vision seemed to last forever. It was of her kissing the mysterious white haired boy. The kiss lasted forever. They were standing in the snow. Suddenly she heard a voice.
"Rapunzel." A guy called. "Rapunzel!"
"What?" She asked daintily. She opened her eyes. She saw the white haired boy from the visions. She smiled. "Jack."
"She remembers my name!" Jack yelled. Rapunzel smiled. Jack started cheering.
"What did you see?" Tooth asked. "In your memories?"
"I saw... I saw Jack." Rapunzel murmured. Jack stopped cheering and looked at Rapunzel.
"What?" He asked.
"Well first I saw the lights. And you were there. Then I found Pascal. And you suggested a name for him. Then there was me mar- hugging Eugene. Then finally it was of you. It was of me, kissing you." She said. Jack blushed. He hugged her. "Wait."
"What?"
"Didn't Pitch- didn't he kill me?" She asked.
"Yes. But know you're a spirit." Jack said. Rapunzel tilted her head. "You'll live forever, with me."
"But why?" She asked.
"Because you did something great. You saved a guardian." He said. Rapunzel smiled half heartedly.
"So I have died." She said. Jack frowned.
"But you live on." Jack said.
"In spirit! What am I the spirit of anyway?" She asked.
"You'll find out." Jack said. "Even if it takes you three hundred odd years." He looked at the moon. Jack lifted Rapunzel onto her feet. She hugged him.
"Jack, I want to stay with you." She smiled.
"Well I guess I don't really have a choice." Jack laughed as he hugged back. "I love you Rapunzel."
"I love you too." Rapunzel said back. Suddenly Hiccup and Merida ran and jumped onto the pair.
"But I love you most!" Hiccup yelled. Merida laughed.
"Nah! I do!" She called. The four were tackling on the floor. None of them noticed the shadow that had formed on the ground. It was of a scrawny boy with an odd leg, a girl with crazy hair, a boy with a staff and a girl who was holding a pan. The four shadows were all holding hands. The Big Four.

The end.