Chapter 9

"Took your time." Bunny said. Jack rolled his eyes.

"Ah! Rapunzel. Pleasure to meet you!" Santa said. Rapunzel raised an eyebrow. Suddenly Tooth sped towards Rapunzel.

"Quick, say ah." Tooth said.

"What? Wh-ah!" Rapunzel said as Tooth put her fingers in Rapunzel's mouth.

"Tooth, fingers." Jack reminded.

"Sorry, I was just curious." Tooth smiled. "They're really white though."

"Um... So, what is the plan?" Rapunzel asked. The Guardians winced.

"Well, it's just that because Pitch hasn't popped up since the attack we don't really know what to do." Jack said. Rapunzel's jaw dropped.

"You mean you dragged me here just to tell me that we just have to sit and wait?" Rapunzel yelled. Jack nodded. Suddenly a noise came from North's globe. Everyone rushed to it. There was black sand covering the globe.

"Well you might not have to wait much longer." Jack said.

"Very original Pitch!" North yelled to the black sand. He gestured to the sand. "This is what happened last time."

"So where is he going?" Bunny asked. "I mean he has to be hiding somewhere but where would the little bugger be?" Suddenly the sand turned into a small tornado. It became smaller and smaller until it disappeared.

"Great! That was helpful!" Jack said sarcastically.

"Actually that was." Rapunzel said. She rushed to a desk and grabbed a pin. She looked for something else but wasn't finding it.

"What are you looking for?" Hiccup asked.

"A map." She said. North passed her one. She unwrapped it and placed it on the table. She stuck a pin in one spot.

"What's that there for?" Merida grumbled.

"That is where the sand disappeared. And I know what is exactly there." She said while pointing to where she stuck the pin.

"Well are you going to tell us?" Merida asked. Rapunzel nodded.

"That is where my tower was." She said triumphantly.

"Was?" North said.

"My parents ordered for it to be knocked down." Rapunzel explained.

"Why would they set up there? I mean, if the tower was knocked down then why would they have it there?" Hiccup wondered aloud.

"Maybe they rebuilt it." Rapunzel suggested.

"Well either way we can't just go charging in without a plan." Jack said. They all nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you stay the night?" North bellowed. The four all raised an eyebrow. "You can plan and eat s'mores!"

"Uh... Thanks North but-" Jack started.

"That would be great!" Rapunzel smiled. Jack looked stunned. Rapunzel smiled even bigger when she looked at Jack. He shook his head and decided it would be good staying with them to plan.