Chapter 18

"Who are you?" Rapunzel asked. She sounded menacing. She frowned at the person she had pinned down. The figure tried to push Rapunzel off.

"Get off me Blondie!" The person yelled.

"That's Astrid! Get off of her." Hiccup yelled. He helped Rapunzel up.

"Who?" Rapunzel asked.

"Astrid. Astrid Hofferson. And who the hell are you?" She asked.

"Rapunzel." Rapunzel replied.

"And this is Merida." Hiccup said. Merida walked up and shook her hand.

"And I'm Jack but obviously you can't see me, or hear me." Jack said. He walked up to Astrid and laughed. He waved his hand in front of her. "She really can't."

"And there's someone else but you can't see him." Hiccup said awkwardly. He rocked back and forth on his heels.

"Who?" Astrid asked. She looked at him oddly.

"Uh... Jack Frost." Hiccup said.

"Ha, Yeah sure. Jack Frost is totally real." She said sarcastically.

"And of course because you don't believe in him you can't see him." Hiccup said.

"Really, Hiccup I thought you would've grown up by now." She scolded. Hiccup sighed.

"Astrid his is real. It's just you don't believe." Hiccup said.

"It's fine if she doesn't believe. I couldn't really care less." Jack lied.

"Whatever. So why are you with these guys?" Astrid asked. She put her hands on her hips. "And where's Toothless?"

"Well Toothless's tail broke. And I'm with these guys because I'm on a very important mission." Hiccup said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"Because you're not my girlfriend anymore." Hiccup said.

"Anymore?" Merida asked loudly.

"We used to date." Astrid said.

"And now we're not because she chose Snotlout." Hiccup said defensively. Merida frowned.

"So this means there shouldn't be any funny business between you two?" Merida asked.

"Of couse not!" They both said.

"Good." Merida said.

"Wait, what do you mean 'good'?" Astrid asked.

"Well, Merida and me are now..." Hiccup murmured.

"A couple." Rapunzel interrupted. "They're a couple."

"Oh, okay then." Astrid said.

"So, why aren't you with Snotlout?" Hiccup asked.

"He cheated on me." She said. All of them were quiet. Jack whistled.

"Well that's awkward." Jack said.