*REVISED* Chapter Seventeen

I wake up to my door slamming open. I gasp in a breath as I shoot up in bed, trying to pinpoint the source of the noise and if I need to start running for my life. My eyes lock onto Archer leaning against the doorframe, his kinky hair pointing in every direction.

"I heard you sneaking back in around 4 this morning." He grins deviously as he tosses an apple back and forth between his hands.

I groan as I flop back on my bed, covering my eyes with one of my arms. "What time is it?"

"Sneak out for a late night rendez-vous?" Archer jokes before taking a loud bite out of the apple.

"For the love of all that is holy can you get out so I can go back to sleep?" I beg.

"It's nearly noon," he answers.

"Then it's the perfect time for you to fuck off," I grunt.

He laughs as I hear him pad away, although the sound of my door clicking closed doesn't register.

"Can you close the door?" I yell.

His laughter sounds even farther down the hallway as I hear his feet on the stairs. I groan as I realize sleep will not be returning to me. Maybe if I time this right I can take a nap in a couple hours.

I roll out of bed and stumble to my bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth before I head downstairs. I spot Archer reclining on the couch in the living room before I head into the kitchen to snag something to eat.

"Hey, whatever you're making you should make two!" Archer calls out.

"Maybe if I got a couple more hours of sleep I would be willing to do that," I yell back, my eyes spotting all of the makings for a gourmet sandwich. "But since I didn't, you can take that request and shove it where the sun don't shine."

"Come on KD, please?" He yells from the other room.

"Where are mom and dad?" I ask randomly.

"Work," he replies.

"Then go fuck yourself!" I laugh loudly without a chance of my parents getting me in trouble as I start to make a sandwich.

I'm busy spreading the mayonnaise onto the bread when I see a dark figure running into the kitchen. I scream as I drop everything in my hands, dodging around the opposite side of the island as I sprint out of the kitchen through the second door and into the dining room. I dodge around the kitchen table and across the hallway into the living room. Archer bounds behind me with a boisterous laugh; staring at me from the opposite side of the suede sectional I'm cowering behind. He feints to the right before hurdling over the sectional, plowing into me with his full force to sweep me off of my feet and toss me over his shoulder.

I squeal loudly with laughter, kicking out my legs to try and force him to let me go. He holds onto me easily, turning around to face the sofa before tossing me down onto it. He then proceeds to tickle me, poking my sides relentlessly as I gasp for mercy.

"Fine! I'll make you one! Just stop!"

"I'll take two." Archer stops, a smug grin decorating his face as he dives onto the couch next to me and pick up the remote. "No mayo, no pickles, please."

I grumble as I roll off of the couch and pout into the kitchen fixing the sandwiches before heading back to the living room to eat next to him on the couch.

"What do you have planned today?" I ask him in between bites.

"Going to hang out with a friend," he replies vaguely, his eyes never leaving the tv.

"Anyone that I know?" I ask suspiciously, wishing I had my phone on me so I could text Ellie to see if she has any vague plans for the day as well.