*REVISED* Chapter Six

Bzzzzzz...bzzzzzz.

I groan into the pillow my head is resting on as the pounding in my head intensifies. Who the shit is jack hammering outside of my room this early?

Bzzzzzz...bzzzzzz.

What the fucking hell is that noise?

I blindly swing my arm out, searching for my phone to silence that insufferable vibrating. Instead of coming into contact with the cold plastic of my iPhone case sitting on the bedside table, my hand traces the smooth skin of a broad shouldered body.

My eyes fly open and I quickly turn my head, trying to figure out who the hell is in my bed. Or, more accurately, who I am in bed with. As I look around the room I see unfamiliar posters plastered over the walls and clothes strewn about the place. I focus on the person next to me and see a head full of unruly brown hair buried into a pillow identical to the one under my own head.

Oh no.

No no no no no no.

I fall out of the bed, landing in the heap on the floor in a desperate attempt to create distance between us. As the sharp corner of a textbook gauges into my partially clad ass I realize I am wearing nothing but my underwear.

No no no no no!

Where the fuck are my clothes?

Holy fuck no, please no. God please, fuck no, please no.

After a hectic, but quiet, search around the room I find my dress at the foot of the bed and my heels thrown by the door. I quietly slip on my dress and grab my heels, about to sneak out of the door when I hear that noise again.

Bzzzzzzz...bzzzzzz.

My phone!

I race over to the bedside table, which is on the opposite side of the bed where mine normally is, and silence my phone before Charlie wakes up. I make my way out of the room and quietly shut the door behind me, praying to God that Charlie doesn't wake up before I can escape from the building. I palm my phone while I make my way out of the building, trying to figure out what the hell happened last night. Everything is hazy and trying to focus this hard makes my head throb even harder. Without pushing too hard I can remember drinking 2 more cups of lemonade mixed with vodka, taking more than a couple of shots of whatever alcohol I could get my hands on and then— ow!

I gently massage my temples as pictures of dancing and laughing and kissing and then falling somewhere and laughing some more flash across my mind. The headache pounding throughout my head becomes even more prominent as I give up trying to focus on all of the details.

I squint down at my screen as I key in my passcode onto my phone. I immediately see that I have two missed calls from Ellie time stamped around 2am and 4 calls from Archer ranging from an hour ago to a couple of minutes ago. Shit! Archer is probably done with finals and on his way here to pick me up. Now I only need to figure out where here is.

I step out of the building and slip on my heels as I look around, feeling insanely relieved when I spot the school's clock tower a couple of hundred feet away by the back fence. At least I made my way back to campus in my drunken state. I quickly dial Archer's number as I start my walk of shame back to my dorm, my sore feet throbbing as much as my head as I tip toe in these 4 inch stilettos. He picks up on the second ring.

"It's about time you answered the phone! Where the hell are you?" I hold the phone away from my ear as he yells at me. I have a feeling this headache is only going to get worse as the day progresses. "Did you decide that now is the best time to not answer your phone? I mean, I know you're a deep sleeper but holy shit KD! I've been trying to leave for the past hour! I would have left you and let you find your own way home if mom wouldn't have murdered me and gotten dad to dispose of the body!"