Rewrite

A/N November 29, 2017

ALL CHAPTERS OF LOVES ME NOT HAVE BEEN POSTED!! 

ENJOY!!

A/N November 5, 2017

Guess what I just did?????

I FINISHED THE REWRITE!!!

Ugh this process took much more out of me than I expected. Do y'all know how much this took out of me??? I deadass thought I was gonna be done with this months ago. I was trying to finish in time to post it for NaNoWriMo, but a week late isn't too bad uh?

Bruh, I thought I was gonna go through and change a chapter or two, fix some editing mistakes, maybe fuck up the ending to be the sadistic piece of shit that I truly am and be done, but noooooo. I had to go and write a whole new fucking book!

And even now that I'm done I'm not sure that I'm completely satisfied with the result! I think Loves Me Not is that child that can never meet your expectations, because its the first born. But it keeps trying anyway. And for that, I am forever grateful.

But I do have to say, I am much more proud of it now than I was before. That's because I have made A LOT of changes.

Seriously. A lot.

I hope you like them too! The characters are definitely a lot more complex, and the love interests are a lot more competitive. I hope that this time around, the decision between who you want Kaiydeen to end up with is a lot harder, because it sure as hell was hard for me to write. And hopefully, it will keep you up at night because you refuse to go to sleep until you've read it to the end *cue evil laughter*.

But even though I have made a lot of changes, people that are rereading it will notice that there are definitely similarities between the two drafts. That may make you want to skip certain parts of the book, which I completely understand, but just keep in mind that I have made small changes to every single aspect of the book that add up to a completely different vision of Loves Me Not.

Well, as promised I will begin posting new chapters immediately. You will be getting one chapter a day until all of them are posted.

Now, in order to specify the difference between the old chapters and the new chapters, each newly revised chapter will have "*REVISED*" next to it until the whole revised book has been posted. So if you are reading and get to a chapter that does not have *REVISED* next to it IT IS NOT A NEWLY REVISED CHAPTER. IT IS AN OLD CHAPTER THAT WILL DISAPPOINT YOU!!

Now that I have clarified that, I hope you enjoy jumping back into Kaiydeen's world. Enjoy your first special posting with the first three new chapters!

Much Love,

Naomi

A/N April, 2017

OH MY GOSH!!!! 15k reads!!!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

To everyone who has read Loves Me Not: THANK YOU!!

So, in honor of this historic moment I am contemplating doing something that I'm pretty sure most of you are going to hate me for.....

I'm going to rewrite Loves Me Not.

Now before you start cursing at me through the screen hear me out!!

Loves Me Not was the first actual book I attempted to write that had a somewhat original plot. This book was just me dipping my toes in the water, trying to see if I was even capable of completing something like this all the way through, and there were quite a few times I didn't think that I was going to be able to do it. 

But now that I have finished Loves Me Not and have moved on to start writing other things (like my new book No Mercy which is currently on Wattpad and I am shamelessly plugging right now) I'm often drawn back to this first book. And every time I read it I cringe at all of the potential I just left on the table.

Pairing my inner thoughts with some of the very helpful critiques I have gotten from some of the readers after they finished Loves Me Not has me really wanting to make something that I can be proud of. 

So in this rewrite there will be actual changes to the plot and character development. I am absolutely pissed that I painted Kaiydeen as this weak little flower that is absolutely torn between two guys and doesn't have the backbone to care about anything else in her life! And Ellie didn't really play a roll other than to further the love story between the other two, except for when I hastily threw in her own love story. I'm also kind of upset that I didn't really put a fair competition between Charlie and Jeremiah. Honestly, there are a lot of things that I am upset about! So I am making some major changes, and hopefully you will like this rewrite even better than the original!

So if you all have any tips or ideas for things I can change in the new version, or even things you really want me to add in, now if the time to voice your opinions! Its not in any way guarantees that I'll add it in, but I'll at least consider it. And who knows, maybe your idea will spark something else that can affect the story.

Now, a good thing for you all is that I am not going to post a single rewritten chapter until I have finished rewriting the entire thing. I don't want you all to have to wait for the rewrite the way I made you wait for the original book! Because even though I won't release the entire thing to you all at once, I will be trying to post at least 1 chapter every 2 days, although I am leaning toward a chapter everyday.

Now, that doesn't mean you have to stop reading Loves Me Not now because it will be a "waste of time" but because it really is going to seem like a different story than the one you'll originally read. I'd love for you to read it so that you can see the differences and compare the journey that the characters go through! And then comment and let me know which version you liked better! Maybe in some cases new isn't always better!

I'm already almost halfway through the rewrite, so I hope you guys are as excited as I am to see the new Loves Me Not! I should be finishing within the next couple of months, and you all will be the first to know about any developments! Be on the look out for new chapters and updates!

Much Love,

Naomi