Final Author's Note

So that was it! The official end of Loves Me Not!

What'd you think?

Did you love the ending?

Did you hate it?

Do you wish that Kaiydeen ended up with Charlie instead?

Were you hoping that she was with Jeremiah the whole time?

Which epilogue did you like better??

Well I hope you all enjoyed it regardless! I appreciate everyone that took the time to read the whole thing start to finish.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesitate to comment on the story or even inbox me. I'll make sure to get back to you.

I am honestly sad to be done writing this story for the second time, since now I feel like it is really over. I''m proud of the work that I turned out, and I hope that all of you liked reading it, even if your ship of Chardeen sunk!

This book may be over, but thankfully that doesn't mean I am done writing forever! I have already started posting two new stories to Wattpad!! One is a teen fiction book called The Cliche Gone Wrong and the other is a werewolf book called No Mercy. I really encourage you to take a look at both of them because if you liked Loves Me Not you will love The Cliche Gone Wrong and No Mercy.

Keeping reading to the next chapter to read the prologue of No Mercy.

And again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading Loves Me Not!

Much Love,

Naomi