21.

Normani Kordei Hansen.

"What?"

"Nothing." I say, trying to get off of her. "I'm sorry."

"No no no. Wait. Normani." She says, gripping my hips so I can't get off.

"What?"

"Did you just tell me to kiss you?" She asks, looking into my eyes.

"No." I mumble, and try to get off again. "Let me go Dinah."

"Yeah, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"Normani, you so told me to kiss you."

"No I didn't Dinah. It was all in your head."

"You told me to kiss you."

"No, I didn't.'

"Yes, you did."

"No I - "

I'm cut off when Dinah brings me down and presses her lips against mine.

I sigh through my nose as she bites down on my bottom lip. I then flatten my body and rest my elbows on either side of her head as her tongue pokes through my lips.

I allow her access as she draws tiny circles on my hips with her thumbs.

"Shit." I mumble as she rests her head back on the floor.

"You so told me to kiss you." She smirks.

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I - "

"Do you want me to kiss you again?" She cuts me off.

"Yeah." I breathe.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"You look extra happy today." Ally comments as I enter the attendants lounge.

"Mhm." I mumble, closing the door behind me so that I can get dressed.

"What? Has Lauren got you high off Percs too?" Ally presses on as I walk over to my locker.

"No." Lauren replies. "She must have taken something stronger than that, because she's not wearing her usual scowl."

I send Lauren a pointed look and her eyes widen. "Well shit, never mind."

I roll my eyes and start removing my close, switching them for my scrubs.

"No seriously." Zendaya says. "You look happy. What happened? Did you hook up with someone? Give me all the details Hamilton. I want them now!"

"I didn't hook up with anyone. I just had a...good night." I smile at the reminder. "But even if I did hook up with someone, I wouldn't tell you."

"But I tell you about my sexual adventures." She pouts.

"Yeah, I still don't know why you do that." I shake my head.

"Wait. You tell people about... did you ever tell Mani about our sex?" Lauren asks Zendaya.

"No." She shakes her head.

"Good. I'd like to keep that to myself." Lauren smirks.

"Anyway, so what does have you so smiley?" Tori asks, tying her shoelaces.