Bonus.

Normani Kordei Hamilton-Hansen.

"That was one long ass surgery." Lauren comments as we scrub the germs off of our hands.

"I know." I sigh and dry my hands before wiping my forehead with the back of mu arm. I'm disgusted to see the amount of sweat on it afterwards. "Yeah, I think that I need a shower."

"Are you okay though?" Lauren asks as we step outside into the fresh air of the hallway. Well, its fresh compared to that OR.

"How so?" I ask, straightening my clothes out. "Do I look strange?"

"No." She shakes her head. "It's just... it's been some time since you've been at work."

"You mean a long time." I correct her. "I'm as surprised as you are that she didn't replace me on my leave."

"She wouldn't do that." Lauren chuckles as we make our way over to my office. "It's basically a right, and she can't argue with that."

"She fired Ally for being bi, excuse me for expecting the worst." I throw my hands up in defence before packing my personal belongings into my bag.

"True. True." Lauren nods. "So where's Dinah?"

"She's home." I sigh. "Working the nightshift."

"That can't be easy." Lauren frowns.

"It's not." I agree. "But it's only for another two days and then I get to see her whenever the hell I want to."

"To get it in?"

"Shut up." I push her. "I can't believe that you're still thinking like a fuckboy."

"I'm not!" She defends herself. "I'm just... thinking like Lauren."

"I would love to hear what Z says about that." I smirk and look out the blinds. "Oh wait, here she comes."

Lauren turns around and her smirk turns into a smile when she sees her wife and son approaching.

She completely swerves Zendaya and picks up her beautiful baby. "Hey there." She pecks his cheek. "How are you?"

"I'm fine." The little boy moves his large curls out of his face. "Mommy came to pick me up fwom da day care."

"Oh she did, did she?" Lauren asks, sitting down on my desk. "And did she promise to get you and Mama ice cream?"

"No." He shakes his head and looks at Zendaya. "But we can, wight Mommy?" He asks, causing Zendaya to melt.

"Sure." The mixed woman sighs. "Just get your Mama to put your shoes and stuff on so that we can go."

He hops off of Lauren's lap and runs towards the couch where his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Bag is laying.

"Uh uh uh." Zendaya says, preventing him from getting onto of the couch. "Did you say hi to Aunty Mani?"

"No." He shakes his head, causing his curls to bounce.

"Well then...?"

He abandons the bag, causing it to fall on the floor and runs into my legs. "Hello Aunty Mani." He mumbles into my now disgusting scrubs.

"Hey baby." I smile and crouch down to his height. "Was school good?"

"It was so nice Aunty Mani." He gushes. "I learned all abwout dinosaurs today."

"Oh really?" I entertain him as I steady myself, holding onto the desk. "Which one is your favourite?"

"My favouwite." He puts his hand to his chin and starts stroking his imaginary beard. "Uh... da Tywannosauwus Wex!" He says loudly, causing Lo and I to giggle, but Zendaya to shush him.