Ch.2 Rejection

They buried their mother near their fathers tomb. Leaving White roses upon her tomb, as well as red ones. Arthur cried silently as his Brothers gave a moment of silence. Suddenly they felt a similar presence near by.
"Yo!" A greeting was thrown, a Danish man walked into their home. Behind him more Nordics. "Ouch!" Mathias yelled as A Norwegian man slapped him in the back of his head

"Be respectful" Lukas said as Mathias noticed the Kirklands were quiet. Mathias looked sprung only to find his eyes gazing at a burial site.

"I-I'm sorry" Mathias mumbled as he placed flowers upon The Kirklands mothers tomb. "She was the kindest Mrs's I met. She was like a mum for me" Mathias said as he began to blink tears back. The Nordics had met the Kirkland mother and very much liked her.

Each Nordic brother passed by and left flowers upon her grave as well as gave their condolences. After hours of silence, and small talk. The Nordics excused themselves and left, assuring the Kirklands that they'd be back soon.

Night descended upon them as Arthur woke up later than midnight to noise outside, the dragons were groaning in annoyance in their sleep, which was weird.
Arthur slowly shook his brother Scott awake,
"Scott...I think there's something wrong with the-" Arthur began saying  when Scott pushed Arthur away. Arthur could smell the whiskey radiating from Scott.
"Dear lord, you wanker..." Arthur mumbled knowing Scott got drunk because he missed mom.

Arthur began to walk outside when he heard voices. Guards,
"The Angel must be here" someone said as they were being lead by a person who wore a cloak.
Arthur began to rush back to his home,

"Dylan! Cole! Scott! There are guards!" Arthur ushered to speak. Scott shot up awake at those words.

"Get up you lassys!" Scott yelled as Dylan and Cole groaned and got out of bed. "Get the weapons, guards shouldn't be out here so late" Scott spoke as Dylan and Cole began to grab weapons of any sort.
"Arthur." Scott stated as Arthur looked panicked.  "Don't go outside, no matter what" scott ordered as Arthur stayed inside. He could hear his brothers talking and threatening.

"This is our land" Scott said, "what the blood hell do you want in private property?"

"Kings orders" a guard replied.

"Bloody Kings orders? It's bloody night, what the hell does the king want-?"

"The Angel" another guard said as Scott didn't speak.

"There is no angel here." Dylan spoke. "It's only us. Four men."

"The Angel Is near" a woman's voice spoke as her hand pointed towards the cottage they lived in, "they're in there"

"No. My brother isn't an Angel, he's just a bloody twat," Scott said as he began to protect the entrance. The guards began to press on. "No! This is my damn home!" Scott yelled as he tackled a man down, and all Arthur heard were lunches being thrown as well as weapons clashing. Then suddenly, the door opened. A woman entered, she took off her cloak that covered her head.

"Sorry about the rude interruption" Elizabeth apologized. "But you're...the potential Angel or demon? Right?" She asked as Arthur stepped back. Confusion and fear in his face.

"I'm sorry Miss...but I don't know what the hell-"

"You are! Look at the power radiating from you. It's far more mystical and different from anyone else" Elizabeth said as Arthur heard his brothers yelling for him to stay inside,
"I'm sorry but...you must come with us, you need to meet your soulmate"

"My what? An angel? Demon? Soulmate?! What the hell a you yapping about?!" Arthur yelled as Elizabeth looked apologetic.

"I'm sorry but I have to." Liz apologized, "somnus" she casted. The sleeping spell. All Arthur remembered was embracing the sweet darkness that lured him into sleep.