Ch.24 The Doubles

Arthur awoke with a slight pain in his hips, and body aching. He noticed his fiancé completely undressed and asleep besides him. Arthur smiled, Alfred truly did look gorgeous while he slept, his lower body covered by the sheets, and his bare chest out in the open.
The Brit calmly got out of bed, trying to make little noise, as he tried to remember last night, God he was just too forward last night and desperate.
The Angel began to take a shower, when the door opened, and Alfred spoke. His voice soothing and groggy.
"You know, you could've woken me up too"

"But I didn't think you wanted to wake up" Arthur replied as he continued showering, the curtains to the shower opened, and Alfred got in. "Bloody git! I'm taking a shower! Get ou-"

"I wanna take one too, besides why are you being shy? It's not like I haven't seen everything" Alfred said as he winked. Arthur blushed furiously as he looked at his soulmate. Alfred laughed, "wanna go for round two?" He asked as he was getting closer to the Brit and before he knew it, he was cornered to the wall. The cool wet wall.

"A-Alfred...no, my body aches from last night" Arthur informed as he glared at the American, "did you have to be so rough?"

"Hey, I warned you last night to do it slow, but you insisted on quick. Don't you remember?"

Arthur blushed furiously, he partially remembered. "No round two, my body needs time to adjust" Arthur defended, as Alfred gave him a mischievous smile. "No! Absolutely no! I won't-" before he could protest more, the American kissed the Brit and pinned him to the wall, "a-Alfred no" Arthur pleaded, but his body just pressed closer to the American. The warm water of the shower hose sprayed their naked bodies as the two made out passionately.

"I won't take advantage of you, my prince. But I will say, I'm going to help you take a shower" Alfred informed as he pushed himself off the Brit. Grabbing a shampoo, he began to wash Arthurs wet hair.

"Brat! I can do this by myself"

"Don't argue with your king" Alfred teased, "or I'll punish you" he whispered in a husky voice, "I don't think you wanna go for a round 2 or 3"
Arthur blushed furiously and bit his lip, keeping quiet. Although he kinda wanted to keep going, he knew his body would be exhausted.
"That's a good Angel"

"You're truly the devil"

"Only yours" Alfred replied as he kissed the brits lips and smiled like an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, they were discussing tactics, but this time. They needed someone to be the bait of the plan, but surely noome wanted to do it. At least no one important to the plan.
"I say we just go in and fight" Alfred said as he smiled, "I'll be the hero of the plan!"

"Alfred, you're truly not thinking" Mattie reminded his brother, his voice was stronger, somehow. It was more visible and demanding but polite. "we still need Davie to come out of his hiding, and he hasn't! Instead he's created more advanced manipulated people"

"Like what?" Ivan asked, curious, but his eyes were looking suspiciously at the Canadian.

"I saw them! He has managed to hide a persons dark black eyes, instead they look completely normal humans. Like their eye colors are normal, and even interact normally, but this time...they are just completely loyal to Davie, ya know like...they will follow exact orders" Mathew informed. Arthur noticed how the Canadians hair had grown a bit longer and darker, and even his facial hair had too. Probably because he was busy keeping track of the borders of their own kingdom for Alfred. Mathews gentle blue eyes seems to have changed color into a light purple, it was strange, but Arthur excused it as fatigue in himself.