Ch.14

Arthur was officially a full fledged angel, and the oracles were so happy. Alfred seemed even more happier, to see Arthur so happy but there was one problem...they didn't know how to hide his wings yet.
"Just..leave me alone Alfred, I can try by myself" Arthur said again, as Alfred acted as though he were helping when actually he just wanted to touch Arthurs wings.

"Aww Artie, I can help!"

"Alfred, stop touching my wing-ah! You pulled a feather! Damn git!"

"Sorry..." Alfred apologized
Arthur sighed and couldn't summon Emma to come and help him. He had been with wings for a couple days. Alfred even stayed in Magicumes during those days to make sure Arthur were to be alright as well as safe.
The king has totally forgotten about his princess.

"Emma, cmon...I need your help" Arthur tried again as he quietly wished for her. "Please, Emma. I know you can hear me. Why aren't you appearing?" Arthur quietly muttered. Alfred sighed in annoyance

"How come I don't know Emma? And who is she?" Alfred asked a slight bit jealous.

"She's my fairy friend and...ex girlfriends-" Arthur mumbled the last part.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"No Arthur, I heard-" Alfred began saying when a knock was at the door. The king rushed to opened the door and Emma was there. Human form Emma. She wore a white dress, that emphasized her bosom size as well as her curves. Her hair curled down and fell down, so graceiously.

"Hi, you've been calling?"

"Yes! Emma!" Arthur said quickly as he rushed to hug her. He felt happy to hug her fairy friend. "Where have you been! I have been asking for you for days"

"I know..but the other one needed me" she said quietly as she entered the room. She could feel Alfred's intense gaze on her as he judged her. "I'm very happy to meet you Alfred! I've heard so much about you! Arthur definitely likes you"

"Emma!!!" Arthur yelled in embarrassment as his cheeks were showing how flustered he was.

"Well is true, like the time you saw him naked at the-"

"Emma!!!"

"Oh! I wanna hear more" Alfred said intrigued. He smiled at Emma, liking her immediately. "But aren't you a fairy?"

"Ah yes...but you can't see me. Your human eyes wouldn't be able to see Me, so I appeared as a human just to meet you properly" she said with a smile as Alfred smiled back. He was glad to have met her. Arthur blushed.

"Anyways Emma, I need help with hiding these" Arthur said as he pointed at his wings. Emma laughed delightedly and smiled.

"Just wish for them to hide, imagine them hiding in you" Emma said as she sat down. Arthur closed his eyes and began to imagine it, but the image just wasn't right. "Okay...imagine...your old self" she said quietly

"Okay, okay, I got this" Arthur whispered as he imagined his old self. His old regular human body. A huge gust of wind was heard in the room as Arthur opened his eyes and looked back. His wings were gone! Tucked away in his back. "I did it!!"

"Yes! You did! Am I done here?" Emma asked hastily. "I'm sorry Arthur, but the other one needs me more than you, he's been having difficulty keeping his powers under control"

"What's wrong with the other one?" Arthur asked.

"He's getting stronger. Since you became full fledged...his being wants to find you, because you can control him...but...it's not time." Emma replied quietly as her eyes saddened. "He's far too unstable for you to meet-"